Beverage-Air DP67-CL 67" 2 Door Clear Lid Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Customers Also Viewed
- 2 clear, lift-up lids provide product visibility so that it's easy to monitor and refill
- Rail holds 3 full size, 6" deep food pans at temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front and sides; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and top liner
- 19" deep, reversible polyethylene cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/4 hp; 115V
You May Also Need
The top of these prep tables have a rail to hold 6” deep food pans filled with your chilled toppings and even comes with 2 pan dividers. All of these units feature 19” deep polyethylene cutting boards that allow for plenty of prep space. The cutting board is also removable for easy cleaning.
These Beverage-Air pizza prep tables range from 48” long to 118” long. So you can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 sections underneath the table for refrigerated storage. You can also choose whether you want drawers, doors, or a combination of both! Every section with a door comes with two epoxy coated shelves for versatile storage, while the drawers hold several food pans for immediate refills. For easy transportation, each unit comes on four 3” casters.
Use a Beverage-Air pizza prep table to provide refrigerated storage as well as prep space in a busy commercial kitchen.
Prepare signature pizzas, stromboli, and calzones with a Beverage-Air pizza prep table. Made out of heavy duty stainless steel, these tables are designed to last in a busy commercial kitchen.
|Beverage-Air DP67-CL Specs|
|Depth||36 1/2 Inches|
|Height||55 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||25 Inches|
|Capacity||27 cu. ft.|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- I live in California. Can I still purchase this product?
- Because this product does not meet the California Cooling Act standards, it is not available to establishments located in the state of California.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DP67-CL Details
Engineered for superior function and durability, the Beverage-Air DP67-CL 67" refrigerated pizza prep table simplifies the workflow of pizza assembly. With this prep table's clear lids, it provides exceptional product visibility to show-off ingredients to customers and to help employees locate the toppings. Its rail holds up to 3 full size, 6" deep food pans, making it easy to store a wide variety of ingredients right where you need them. They're kept between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit for food safety, while two lift-up lids trap the cold air around the product and help prevent cross-contamination.
This particular pizza prep table features a 19" deep cutting board in front of the raised rail to provide plenty of workspace for meal preparation. It's made of white polyethylene and is easy to remove for cleaning; it's even reversible to maximize longevity! As you grab the ingredients stored in the rail and assemble an order on the cutting board, you can also access the lower refrigerated cabinet to retrieve back-up ingredients or specialty toppings. The bottom portion of the prep table is a 27 cu. ft. refrigerator, outfitted with a total of 4 epoxy-coated shelves for organization. It's easily accessible through 2 solid doors, each of which is self-closing and field-reversible. Each door also includes a 120 degree stay-open feature and snap-in gasket.
To prevent the inevitable spill and leak from damaging the unit's interior, it's lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum. Plus, an aluminum top interior liner helps prevent product from the rail from falling into the cabinet. For overall durability, this prep table is built with a stainless steel front, top, grille, doors, and sides. A set of (4) 3" casters, 2 with brakes, come standard to make the unit easy to move aside for cleaning or service.
With a robust 1/4 hp refrigeration system, this refrigerated unit circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features an automatic evaporator and epoxy-coated evaporator coil for reliable performance with minimal maintenance. An 8' long cord is provided, and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 36 1/2"
Height (with lids open): 55 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 27 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-2 67" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD60HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 60" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD46HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 46" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6 67" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD46HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 46" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-4 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD60HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 60" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-3 67" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-6 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-4 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-6 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-4 67" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register