- Durable stainless steel top, sides, and ends ideal for commercial use
- Holds up to (6) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- Features dart style gaskets for quick changing
- Designed with stainless steel removable hinged covers
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Intuitive electronic control system
- Comes with a set of 5" casters
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield 186114PTBMP 114" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18660PTBMP 60" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18672PTBMP 72" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18699PTBMP 99" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
|Delfield 18648PTBMP Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|Capacity||8.39 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Delfield 18648PTBMP Details
The Delfield 18648PTBMP 48" one door refrigerated pizza prep table holds up to (6) 1/3 size pans (sold separately) to keep your ingredients fresh and on-hand where you need them most! The top, sides, and ends are constructed of durable and easy-to-clean 18-gauge stainless steel. It features a generous work surface in front of the pan holding compartment, with removable, hinged stainless steel covers.
The raised rail openings feature a recessed design so the food pans (up to 6" deep) will sit 2" below the surface for superior cooling. The Delfield 18648PTBM refrigerated pizza prep table has a separate expansion valve and on/off switch for the refrigerated rail, and this area is designed to maintain a temperature between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The interior of the Delfield 18648PTBMP 48" refrigerated pizza prep table features a stainless steel back and bottom, while the back, sides, and doors are coated with thermoformed ABS plastic that's tough and easy-to-clean. Its interior door section contains one removable 25" wide epoxy coated wire shelf. 2" of high density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation ensure maximum thermal retention and efficiency.
A highly efficient eco-friendly R-290 refrigeration system. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The Delfield 18648PTBMP 48" refrigerated pizza prep table is mounted on 5" diameter casters, and requires a 115V single-phase electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Capacity: 8.39 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register