Earn up to $220.77 back (22,077 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Rail holds 3 full size, 6" deep food pans at temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit
- Features 2 self-closing, stay-open doors and 4 epoxy-coated shelves for storage
- Stainless steel front and sides; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and top liner help protect ca
- 19" deep, reversible polyethylene cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/3 hp
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
- Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
- Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
- Refrigeration Stainless Steel Shelf Clip - 4/Pack
Optimize your operations thanks to this Beverage-Air DP60HC 60" two door refrigerated pizza prep table.
This prep table provides plenty of space to build your delicious pizzas, stromboli, or calzones right on the peel for faster prep time and quicker service. Thanks to its design, you can store and assemble ingredients all in the same area of the kitchen. It even comes with (4) 3" casters, two with brakes, to provide easy maneuverability for cleaning and service. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Whether used in a university, pizza parlor, or resort, the unit is sure to help streamline the pizza prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (3) full size size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common pizza toppings, from pepperoni and cheese to green pepper or ham.
Durable Stainless Steel Exterior
With stainless steel front, top, grille, doors, and sides, this unit can stand up to the rigors of even fast-paced kitchens, and since the interior liner is made from aluminum, you won't need to worry about rust and corrosion compromising the safety of the food you serve.
Superior Refrigerated Storage
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less common toppings. 4 epoxy-coated shelves accommodate any storage need and give you the flexibility to meet changing menus. And with CFC and HCFC-free cabinet insulation, it provides superior energy efficiency and temperature retention, too. This unit also runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
Self-Closing Door Design
A self-closing door design reduces temperature loss, while a 120 degree stay-open feature makes loading and cleaning easier. Additionally, the magnetic gasket creates a positive seal to keep cold air in and warm air out.
This unit features field-reversible doors to make adjusting this unit to your workflow easier. The cartridge style hinges eliminate door sagging and are great for withstanding weight when product is being loaded and unloaded.
A set of 3" casters (2 with brakes) makes it easy to move the unit for cleaning and maintenance, while also letting you make the unit stationary when needed.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:60 Inches
- Depth:37 Inches
- Height:53 1/4 Inches
- Capacity:17.76 cu. ft.
- Width:41 Inches
- Depth:26 Inches
- Height:23 3/4 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 3 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air DP67HC 67" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsBeverage-Air DP46HC 46" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register