Earn up to $336.37 back (33,637 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, grille, and drawers
- 19" wide removable cutting board
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion, and also stops spills from falling into the cabinet
- Built to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately)
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant; 115V
- Choice 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
- Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
- Beverage-Air 58B02S001A 6" Black Legs for Refrigeration Units - 4/Case
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-13 Equivalent 93" x 19" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 00C23-120D-01 Double Overshelf - 93" x 14"
|Beverage-Air DPD93HC-2 Specs|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||31.54 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Drawers||2 Drawers|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-2 Details
The Beverage-Air DPD93HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 2 drawer pizza prep table is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Boasting a 19" deep removable polyethylene cutting board, this table maximizes prep space, making it perfect for building your signature pizzas, strombolis, or calzones. The interior liner of this pizza prep table is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and is designed to prevent spills and messes from falling into the cabinet. The table is able to hold food pans (sold separately) up to 6" deep, and comes with removable stainless steel hoods and insulated lids.
This pizza prep table's 2 drawers are built with magnetic gaskets which act as seals, and telescoping slides which lock to keep drawers from being completely pulled out of the cabinet. The drawers are also constructed with highly durable stainless steel frames for long-lasting use. This unit also includes two self-closing doors. the doors boast a 120 degree stay-open design and two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves, providing extra storage and easy access to materials or ingredients. Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and drawers. Its interior liner is made of aluminum for exceptional corrosion resistance and protection against rust. Four heavy-duty 3" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility.
The table's 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant and will maintain the temperature of your pizza prep products between 36 degrees and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This table's electronically controlled system is built with a smart-defrost algorithm to take the hassle out of defrosting. An 8' long cord is provided, and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Capacity: 31.54 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Beverage-Air DPD67HC-2 67" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
- Beverage-Air DPD67HC-3 67" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
- Beverage-Air DPD67HC-4 67" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
- Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6 67" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register