- Raised topping rail with jacketed design for better cooling
- Accommodates up to (12) 1/3 food pans (sold separately), allows flush-mounting for better ergonomics
- 20" cutting board provides ample prep space
- Stainless steel interior back and bottom, exterior top and sides
- 115V, 1/5 and 1/3 hp
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield 18648PDLP 48" One Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Dual LiquiTec Raised Rails
- Delfield 18648PTLP 48" One Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with LiquiTec Raised Rail
- Delfield 18672PDLP 72" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with Dual LiquiTec Raised Rails
- Delfield 18672PTLP 72" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with LiquiTec Raised Rail
|Delfield 18699PTLP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||805 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||99 Inches|
|Nominal Width||99 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||20 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||25.07 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||3 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Liquid Jacket|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Delfield 18699PTLP Details
This Delfield 18699PTLP 99" three door refrigerated pizza prep table with raised rail combines everything you need to make a high-quality pizza in one convenient place! Its raised rail offers storage space for up to (12) 1/3 size pans (sold separately) and also incorporates LiquiTec cooling technology, a unique system which works by using a permanently sealed fluid jacket to surround the pan, instead of relying on just refrigeration lines or cold air. This creates more contact points for more even cooling, fewer compressor cycles, and better energy efficiency than comparable cold wall style prep tables! This design also means that it can reach NSF7 standards with the pans mounted flush at the rail height, while competitor designs have to recess the pans in the rail to achieve this, forcing your employees to reach over and down into the rail and slowing down productivity.
The rail's refrigeration system operates independently of the table's refrigerated cabinet, and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit. You can also easily control the rail refrigeration with a switch located on the front louver. It also features a generous work surface in front of the topping rail, and comes with a standard 20" wide cutting board.
This prep table boasts an 18-gauge stainless steel top and 22-gauge stainless steel sides to stand up to the rigor of day-to-day use, and its stainless steel hinged covers are removable for added convenience and efficiency in pizza production. The refrigerated base has three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves and plenty of space to keep extra toppings close at hand. It can maintain temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. For durability and easy cleaning, the interior sides and door frames are made of thermoformed ABS plastic. The interior back and bottom are made from stainless steel to provide durability where it counts.
1/5 and 1/3 hp compressors provide separate cooling for the base and rail, and they use environmentally friendly R-290 refrigerant to maintain food-safe holding temperatures. Independent expansion valves for the rail and base also allow better performance and efficiency compared to the capillary tube refrigeration systems found on many competitor models. High-density, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation also contributes to outstanding temperature retention and efficiency in the most demanding environments. Four 4" casters allow for easy mobility. This refrigerated pizza preparation table requires a 115V electrical connection and comes with an 8' cord and plug.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 25.07 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register