Avantco SSPPT-3E 93" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table with 2 Drawers
Other Available Styles:
- Top rail accommodates up to (12) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep
- Cutting board built-in for convenient prep space
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; two built-in drawers for added storage
- 120V; R290 refrigerant
You May Also Need
1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $3.59 / Each
1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
plus $1.99 / Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
$1.19 / Each
Avantco 178A3PCKIT4 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 4/Set
$154.49 / Set
Avantco 178A3PCKIT6 3" Swivel Plate Casters with Mounting Hardware - 6/Set
$232.49 / Set
Learn how to use a Carel PJEZ controller on an Avantco refrigerator to set the low temperature limit.
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||93 Inches|
|Interior Width||73 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 7/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 3/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||22 13/16 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||34 1/2 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Drawers||2|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Can this prep table fit through a narrow doorway or hallway?
- Avantco prep tables have an easily removable cutting board for your convenience. This makes for easy cleaning and for helping fit through narrow spaces. After removing the cutting board from the Avantco prep table the standard tops are 29 3/8" deep, the mega tops are 33 13/16" deep, and the pizza prep tables are 31 1/2" deep.
- Does Avantco warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- Avantco warrants new equipment sold to food truck customers to be operational for a period of 30 days from the date of delivery if installed and maintained correctly.
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SSPPT-3E 93" 2 door refrigerated pizza prep table with 2 drawers, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, pizza parlor, or resort, the unit will help streamline the pizza prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (12) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common pizza toppings, from pepperoni and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling pies.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as sauce and dough, as well as less-common toppings. The left side and middle are open cavities behind two doors, and they contain two epoxy-coated shelves that can each accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies. On the right side, the unit includes two built-in drawers to provide even more storage while allowing you to sort specific product. Drawers provide excellent organization for your food pans and can help maximize your kitchen's workflow. Drawers also allow you to quickly pull ingredients for faster operation and ease of use. This unit comes equipped with 6 divider bars.
High-quality performance is made possible by the unit's refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 120V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Working Height: 34 1/2"
Width: 73 1/4"
Depth: 26 3/16"
Height: 22 13/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register