Earn up to $174.95 back (17,495 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 1 clear, lift-up lid provides product visibility so that it's easy to monitor and refill when ne
- Rail holds 2 full size, 6" deep food pans at temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front and sides; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and top liner help protect ca
- 19" deep, reversible polyethylene cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/4 hp
- Beverage-Air 00C23-044A Single Overshelf - 46" x 14"
- Beverage-Air 61C01-001A Equivalent 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
- Beverage-Air 61C01-013A 3" Replacement Casters for H Series, P Series, DP 46, 67, and 93, and 32" Deep Undercounter / Worktop Units - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
- Beverage-Air 403-169A Equivalent Stainless Steel Refrigeration Shelf Clip
- Beverage-Air 00C32-017A-03 Night Cover Lid
$437.25/EachOut Of Stock
Engineered for superior function and durability, the Beverage-Air DP46HC-CL 46" refrigerated pizza prep table simplifies the workflow of pizza assembly!
Having a convenient, all-in-one spot will reduce hassle and improve efficiency for your operation, which is where this unit comes into play. Its rail holds up to 2 full-size, 6" deep food pans, making it easy to store a wide variety of ingredients right where you need them. They're kept between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit for food safety, while a lift-up lid traps the cold air around the product and helps prevent cross-contamination.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This particular pizza prep table features a 19" deep cutting board in front of the raised rail to provide plenty of workspace for meal preparation. It's made of white polyethylene and is easy to remove for cleaning; it's even reversible to maximize longevity!
The unit is easily accessible through a single solid door, which is self-closing and field-reversible. It also includes a 120 degree stay-open feature and snap-in gasket.
With this prep table's clear lid, it provides exceptional product visibility to show-off ingredients to customers and to help employees locate the toppings.
Spacious Interior Compartment
You can also access the lower refrigerated cabinet to retrieve back-up ingredients or specialty toppings when necessary. The bottom portion of the prep table is a 16.7 cu. ft. refrigerator, outfitted with a total of 2 epoxy-coated shelves for organization.
With a robust 1/4 hp refrigeration system, this refrigerated pizza prep table circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. It also features an automatic evaporator and epoxy-coated evaporator coil for reliable performance with minimal maintenance.
This unit's stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior will easily handle the rigors of commercial kitchen environments.
This prep table comes standard with four 3" heavy-duty casters, including two with brakes, so that it may be easily moved for cleaning.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
- Width:46 Inches
- Depth:36 1/2 Inches
- Height:55 1/2 Inches
- Work Surface Height:33 3/4 Inches
- Interior Width:27 Inches
- Interior Depth:26 Inches
- Interior Height:24 3/4 Inches
- Capacity:16.7 cu. ft.
- Width:46 Inches
- Depth:19 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register