- Durable stainless steel top, sides, and ends ideal for commercial use
- Holds up to (11) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- Features dart style gaskets for quick changing
- Designed with stainless steel removable hinged covers
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Environmentally-safe R-290 refrigerant
- Intuitive electronic control system
- Comes with a set of 5" casters
Other Products from this Line
- Delfield 186114PTBMP 114" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18648PTBMP 48" One Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18660PTBMP 60" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18672PTBMP 72" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Delfield 18699PTBMP 99" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
|Delfield 18691PTBMP Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||11 Pans|
|Capacity||22.82 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Number of Doors||3 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||3 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-20P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Does free shipping apply to this Delfield item if I am shipping it to a residential address?
- No. The manufacturer charges a $96 fee for truck deliveries to a residential address. Please contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you have any questions.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Delfield 18691PTBMP Details
This Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" three door refrigerated pizza prep table combines everything you need to make a delicious pizza in one convenient place! Its raised rail design can accommodate up to (11) 1/3 size pans (sold separately) recessed 2" to meet NSF 7 standards, giving you plenty of storage space while still allowing a generous work surface. The rail's refrigeration system operates independently of the table's refrigerated cabinet, and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
This pizza prep table's top, sides, and ends are made from durable, 18-gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigor of day-to-day use, and its hinged covers are removable for added convenience and efficiency in pizza production. The refrigerated base has three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves and plenty of space to keep extra toppings close at hand. For durability and easy cleaning, the interior sides and door frames are made from thermoformed ABS plastic.
The Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" three door pizza prep refrigerator's 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R-290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Four 5" casters allow for easy mobility. This 91" refrigerated pizza preparation table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Overall Height (covers closed): 42"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 22.82 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register