Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
- Durable stainless steel top, sides, and ends ideal for commercial use
- Holds up to (11) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- Features dart style gaskets for quick changing
- Designed with stainless steel removable hinged covers
- High density foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation conserves energy
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Intuitive electronic control system
- Comes with a set of 5" casters
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
|Delfield 18691PTBMP Specs|
|Depth||31 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||11 Pans|
|Capacity||22.82 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Delfield 18691PTBMP Details
This Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" three door refrigerated pizza prep table combines everything you need to make a delicious pizza in one convenient place! Its raised rail design can accommodate up to (11) 1/3 size pans (sold separately) recessed 2" to meet NSF 7 standards, giving you plenty of storage space while still allowing a generous work surface. The rail's refrigeration system operates independently of the table's refrigerated cabinet, and maintains temperatures between 33 and 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
This pizza prep table's top, sides, and ends are made from durable, 18-gauge stainless steel to stand up to the rigor of day-to-day use, and its hinged covers are removable for added convenience and efficiency in pizza production. The refrigerated base has three adjustable epoxy-coated wire shelves and plenty of space to keep extra toppings close at hand. For durability and easy cleaning, the interior sides and door frames are made from thermoformed ABS plastic.
The Delfield 18691PTBMP 91" three door pizza prep refrigerator's 1/2 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. Four 5" casters allow for easy mobility. This 91" refrigerated pizza preparation table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 31 1/2"
Overall Height (covers closed): 42"
Work Surface Height: 36"
Capacity: 22.82 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in Canada.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-20P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
|Delfield 18691PTBM (Formerly)|
Other Products from this Line
Delfield 18699PTBMP 99" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Delfield 18648PTBMP 48" One Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Delfield 186114PTBMP 114" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Delfield 18672PTBMP 72" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Delfield 18660PTBMP 60" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register