Beverage-Air DP93HC 93" Three Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Other Available Styles:
- Top holds (12) 1/3 size pans up to 6" deep
- 19" deep cutting board maximizes prep space
- Two epoxy-coated shelves per section
- CFC and HCFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Insulated lids help maintain safe food temperatures and optimal sanitation
You May Also Need View All Items
Choice 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
plus $4.69 / Each
Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
$17.99 / Each
Beverage-Air 705-392D-13 Equivalent 93" x 19" Composite Cutting Board
$499.00 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
$290.32 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C23-046A Single Overshelf - 93" x 14"
$597.08 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C23-120D-01 Double Overshelf - 93" x 14"
$1,063.73 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
$69.99 / Each
Refrigerator and Freezer Shelf Support Clip
$0.69 / Each
The top of these prep tables have a rail to hold 6” deep food pans filled with your chilled toppings and even comes with 2 pan dividers. All of these units feature 19” deep polyethylene cutting boards that allow for plenty of prep space. The cutting board is also removable for easy cleaning.
These Beverage-Air pizza prep tables range from 48” long to 118” long. So you can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 sections underneath the table for refrigerated storage. You can also choose whether you want drawers, doors, or a combination of both! Every section with a door comes with two epoxy coated shelves for versatile storage, while the drawers hold several food pans for immediate refills. For easy transportation, each unit comes on four 3” casters.
Use a Beverage-Air pizza prep table to provide refrigerated storage as well as prep space in a busy commercial kitchen.
Prepare signature pizzas, stromboli, and calzones with a Beverage-Air pizza prep table. Made out of heavy duty stainless steel, these tables are designed to last in a busy commercial kitchen.
|Beverage-Air DP93HC Specs|
|Depth||38 3/8 Inches|
|Height||43 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||75 1/4 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Interior Depth||28 Inches|
|Interior Height||24 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 3/8 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||39.8 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How many divider bars does this unit come with?
- This unit comes with 2 adjustable divider bars for food pan separation and organization.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DP93HC Details
Thanks to its 19" deep cutting board, this Beverage-Air DP93HC 93" three door pizza prep table provides plenty of space to build your delicious pizzas, stromboli, or calzones right on the peel for faster prep time and quicker service. The pizza prep refrigerator holds (12) 1/3 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). This unit comes with 2 divider bars that you can use to organize and separate food pans. For easier loading and unloading of product, its self-closing doors feature a convenient 120 degree stay-open feature. (4) 3" casters, two with brakes, provide easy maneuverability for cleaning and service.
The Beverage Air 93" pizza prep table's 1/3 hp compressor uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant to maintain food safe holding temperatures. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. CFC-free polyurethane insulation helps improve the prep table's energy efficiency. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 38 3/8"
Height: 43 3/8"
Working Height: 33 3/8"
Capacity: 39.8 cu. ft.
Width: 75 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air DP67HC 67" Two Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DP60HC 60" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DP72HC 72" 2 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DP119HC 119" 4 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DP46HC 46" 1 Door Refrigerated Pizza Prep Table
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register