Beverage-Air DPD46HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 46" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Other Available Styles:
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, grille, and drawers
- 19" wide removable cutting board
- Aluminum interior liner resists corrosion, and also stops spills from falling into the cabinet
- Built to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately)
- 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant; 115V
You May Also Need
Beverage-Air 00C23-044A Single Overshelf - 46" x 14"
$393.98 / Each
Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
$326.56 / Each
Beverage-Air 00C32-017A-03 Night Cover Lid
$150.32 / Each
Beverage-Air 401-250A Caster W/Brake
$82.40 / Each
Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
$26.99 / Each
The top of these prep tables have a rail to hold 6” deep food pans filled with your chilled toppings and even comes with 2 pan dividers. All of these units feature 19” deep polyethylene cutting boards that allow for plenty of prep space. The cutting board is also removable for easy cleaning.
These Beverage-Air pizza prep tables range from 48” long to 118” long. So you can have 1, 2, 3, or 4 sections underneath the table for refrigerated storage. You can also choose whether you want drawers, doors, or a combination of both! Every section with a door comes with two epoxy coated shelves for versatile storage, while the drawers hold several food pans for immediate refills. For easy transportation, each unit comes on four 3” casters.
Use a Beverage-Air pizza prep table to provide refrigerated storage as well as prep space in a busy commercial kitchen.
Prepare signature pizzas, stromboli, and calzones with a Beverage-Air pizza prep table. Made out of heavy duty stainless steel, these tables are designed to last in a busy commercial kitchen.
|Beverage-Air DPD46HC-3 Specs|
|Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||11.91 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Drawers||3|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a,or R-513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DPD46HC-3 Details
The Beverage-Air DPD46HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 46" 3 drawer pizza prep table is designed to keep your freshest toppings and ingredients close at hand at food-safe holding temperatures. Boasting a 19" deep removable polyethylene cutting board, this table maximizes prep space, making it perfect for building your signature pizzas, strombolis, or calzones. The interior liner of this pizza prep table is made of corrosion-resistant aluminum and is designed to prevent spills and messes from falling into the cabinet. The table is able to hold food pans (sold separately) up to 6" deep, and comes with removable stainless steel hoods and insulated lids.
This pizza prep table's 3 drawers are built with magnetic gaskets which act as seals, and telescoping slides which lock to keep drawers from being completely pulled out of the cabinet. The drawers are also constructed with highly durable stainless steel frames for long-lasting use. Built for heavy commercial use, this unit features a stainless steel front, sides, top, and drawers. Four heavy-duty 3" casters (2 locking) are also included for easy mobility throughout your facility.
The table's 1/3 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant and will maintain the temperature of your pizza prep products between 36 degrees and 38 degrees Fahrenheit. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This table's electronically controlled system is built with a smart-defrost algorithm to take the hassle out of defrosting. An 8' long cord is provided, and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 11.91 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-2 67" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD60HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 60" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD46HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 46" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6 67" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-4 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD60HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 60" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-3 67" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-6 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD72HC-4 Hydrocarbon Series 72" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-3 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 3 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-6 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 6 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD93HC-2 Hydrocarbon Series 93" 2 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-4 67" 4 Drawer Pizza Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register