Earn up to $251.25 back (25,125 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 2 clear, lift-up lids provide product visibility so that it's easy to monitor and refill when needed
- Rail holds 3 full size, 6" deep food pans at temperatures between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Stainless steel front and sides; corrosion-resistant aluminum interior and top liner help protect cabinet
- 19" deep, reversible polyethylene cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses environmentally-friendly R290 refrigerant, 1/4 hp; 115V
- Choice 1/6 Size 6" Deep Anti-Jam Stainless Steel Steam Table / Hotel Pan - 24 Gauge
- Beverage-Air 28D40-054B-05 1" Divider Bar for DP Pizza Prep Tables
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-12 Equivalent 67" x 19" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 403-431D Epoxy Coated Bun Tray Rack for Pizza Prep Units and 32" Deep Models
- Beverage-Air 00C23-116D-01 Double Overshelf - 67" x 14"
- Beverage-Air 00C23-045A Single Overshelf - 67" x 14"
- Beverage-Air 403-834D Replacement Shelf for DP, DPD, UCR, UCF, WTR, and WTF Series
- Beverage-Air 402-232B Thermometer
|Beverage-Air DP67HC-CL Specs|
|Height||53 1/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||67 Inches|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||68 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 3/4 Inches|
|Capacity||20.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||40 Degrees F|
|Number of Doors||2 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||4 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 40 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air DP67HC-CL Details
Engineered for superior function and durability, the Beverage-Air DP67HC-CL 67" refrigerated pizza prep table simplifies the workflow of pizza assembly. With this prep table's clear lids, it provides exceptional product visibility to show-off ingredients to customers and to help employees locate the toppings. Its rail holds up to 3 full size, 6" deep food pans, making it easy to store a wide variety of ingredients right where you need them. They're kept between 36 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit for food safety, while two lift-up lids trap the cold air around the product and help prevent cross-contamination.
This particular pizza prep table features a 19" deep cutting board in front of the raised rail to provide plenty of workspace for meal preparation. It's made of white polyethylene and is easy to remove for cleaning; it's even reversible to maximize longevity! As you grab the ingredients stored in the rail and assemble an order on the cutting board, you can also access the lower refrigerated cabinet to retrieve back-up ingredients or specialty toppings. The bottom portion of the prep table is a 27 cu. ft. refrigerator, outfitted with a total of 4 epoxy-coated shelves for organization. It's easily accessible through 2 solid doors, each of which is self-closing and field-reversible. Each door also includes a 120 degree stay-open feature and snap-in gasket.
To prevent the inevitable spill and leak from damaging the unit's interior, it's lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum. Plus, an aluminum top interior liner helps prevent product from the rail from falling into the cabinet. For overall durability, this prep table is built with a stainless steel front, top, grille, doors, and sides. A set of (4) 3" casters, 2 with brakes, come standard to make the unit easy to move aside for cleaning or service.
With a robust 1/4 hp refrigeration system, this refrigerated unit circulates eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, which has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. It also features an automatic evaporator and epoxy-coated evaporator coil for reliable performance with minimal maintenance. An 8' long cord is provided, and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth: 36 1/2"
Height (with lids open): 55 1/2"
Work Surface Height: 33 3/4"
Capacity: 27 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register