Earn up to $368.24 back (36,824 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Clear, lift-up lid provides product visibility so that it's easy to monitor and refill when needed
- Built to accommodate 6" deep pans (sold separately)
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, grille, and drawers
- 19" deep, reversible polyethylene cutting board provides ample workspace
- Uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant, 115V, 1/2 hp
- Beverage-Air 705-286B Equivalent 67" x 19" Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-12 Equivalent 67" x 19" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 00C23-045A Single Overshelf - 67" x 14"
- Beverage-Air 00C23-116D-01 Double Overshelf - 67" x 14"
- Choice 1/6 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Choice 1/3 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Choice 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Choice Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
|Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6-CL Specs|
|Cord Length||8 Feet|
|Interior Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||67 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 3/4 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||33 5/8 Inches|
|BTU Per Hour||2,940 BTU|
|Capacity||20.7 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Features|| Clear Lid|
Made in America
|Maximum Temperature||38 Degrees F|
|Number of Drawers||6 Drawers|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||36 - 38 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6-CL Details
Engineered for superior function and durability, the Beverage-Air DPD67HC-6-CL 67" refrigerated pizza prep table simplifies the workflow of pizza assembly. With this prep table's clear lid, it provides exceptional product visibility to show-off ingredients to customers and to help employees locate the toppings. Its rail holds 6" deep food pans, making it easy to store a wide variety of ingredients right where you need them. They're kept between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit for food safety, while the lift-up lid traps the cold air around the product and help prevent cross-contamination.
This particular pizza prep table features a 19" deep cutting board in front of the raised rail to provide plenty of workspace for meal preparation. It's made of white polyethylene and is easy to remove for cleaning; it's even reversible to maximize longevity! As you grab the ingredients stored in the rail and assemble an order on the cutting board, you can also access the lower refrigerated cabinet to retrieve back-up ingredients or specialty toppings. The prep table's 6 drawers are built with magnetic gaskets which act as seals, and telescoping slides which lock to keep drawers from being completely pulled out of the cabinet. These slides are made of stainless steel and feature Delrin rollers rated at 275 lb. The drawers are also constructed with highly durable stainless steel frames for long-lasting use.
To prevent the inevitable spill and leak from damaging the unit's interior, it's lined with corrosion-resistant aluminum. Plus, an aluminum top interior liner helps prevent product from the rail from falling into the cabinet. For overall durability, this prep table is built with a stainless steel front, top, grille, drawers, and sides. A set of (4) 3" casters, 2 with brakes, even come standard to make the unit easy to move aside for cleaning or service.
The unit's 1/2 hp compressor uses R290 refrigerant, which is a specialized refrigerant with an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3. For easy maintenance, an electronically controlled system is built with a smart-defrost algorithm to take the hassle out of defrosting. An 8' long cord is provided, and a 115V electrical connection is required for operation.
Depth with Cutting Board: 37"
Work Surface Height: 33 5/8"
Capacity: 20.7 cu. ft.
Height: 23 3/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register