Berks 5 lb. Lean Top Round Medium Roast Beef
- Pre-cooked and ready to slice
- Made from a carefully selected cut of fresh domestic beef
- Seasoned with a proprietary blend of all-natural spices
- Pre-cooked to a medium doneness
- Ships refrigerated
|Beef Type||Deli Meats|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||5 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- When will my refrigerated or frozen food product be shipped?
- In order to control the amount of time in transit for these perishable items, they are only shipped on select days of the week based on which shipping method you choose and the transit time to your location.
Ground: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday with most orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays being fulfilled that same day.
Second Day: Orders ship Monday through Wednesday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Wednesdays will ship the same day.
Next Day: Orders ship Monday through Thursday. Orders placed before 2 p.m. EST on Thursday will ship the same day.
Orders placed after the cutoff will ship the following Monday.
If transit time allows for timely delivery to your location our warehouse may choose to ship some orders outside of these defined windows.
- Why does my product weigh a different amount than what is listed?
- We have provided the nominal, or standard, weight for this product. Due to food preparation procedures, this product’s actual weight might be slightly different than stated.
Pre-cooked and ready to slice, this Berks lean top round medium roast beef deli meat makes the ideal addition to your restaurant, deli, cafe, or catered events. It combines a traditional, juicy roast beef taste with subtle spices and a dash of onion for a mouth-watering flavor and aroma. Slice it to perfection, then use it in roast beef sandwiches or french dips.
This roast beef is made from a carefully selected cut of fresh domestic beef with a proprietary blend of all-natural spices. It's pre-cooked to a medium doneness, making it incredibly tender. Slice it by hand or with a slicer to the desired thickness, and serve! You can also use it to prepare au jus as a dip or light gravy for savory beef sandwiches.
Located in Reading, Pennsylvania, Berks is proud to be a third generation, family-owned business. They started as a small, local business and today they have expanded and ship to most parts of the USA, thanks in large part to loyal, dedicated employees and customers. Using fresh, quality meats, they now make a wide variety of products such as ham, hot dogs, sausages, and deli meats. Add Berks meats to your inventory to bring quality, traditional flavors your customers will appreciate!
This item is shipped refrigerated. You will need to ensure this item is stored at 41 degrees Fahrenheit or cooler.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
People Talk About:
I bought 2 of these and I have to say the beef is GREAT To have any time you want a QUICK Meal BUT up scale.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register