This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
Other Available Voltages:
- Holds 5 full size food pans
- CombiClean® automated cleaning system
- Steam, convection, and combination cooking modes
- Express controls
- Gold-n-Brown cooking selection for consistency
- Water drain with 1 1/2" connection
- EcoSmart function limits energy consumption
- 208-240V, 1 Phase
|Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EVH 208-240/1 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||415 lb.|
|Width||20 7/16 Inches|
|Depth||35 3/4 Inches|
|Height||33 1/2 Inches|
|Hertz||50 - 60 Hertz|
|Control Type||Dials / Buttons|
|Features|| Made in America|
|Full Sized Food Pan Capacity||5|
|Half Sized Sheet Pan Capacity||5|
|Number of Decks||Single|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Pan Type|| Full Size Food Pans|
Half Size Sheet Pans
|Temperature Range||85 - 485 Degrees F|
|Water Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is a water filter automatically added to my cart with this item?
- The use of poor quality feed water may void your equipment's warranty. Therefore, it’s important that your water be filtered to the highest quality and a compatible water filter will be included when you add this piece of equipment to your cart. You may remove the filter from the cart prior to purchase.
- What is the standard procedure for Alto-Shaam’s Factory Authorization install process?
- To ensure Alto-Shaam’s factory authorized installation and guarantee proper function, visit their website to fill out the warranty registration form and the factory-authorized installation process form to get started.
Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EVH 208-240/1 Details
Cook a wide variety of food with the perfect cooking method using the Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EVH Combitherm CT Express electric boiler-free 5 pan combi oven! This combi oven features steam and convection cooking modes to accommodate nearly any food, while the combination setting lets you thoroughly cook food much faster than steam or convection alone.
For easy use, this combi oven comes with Alto-Shaam's express controls that feature motor speed options, a retherm mode, six browning levels, steam venting, delayed start time, a shelf timer, and language options for clarity. It also has a Gold-n-Brown setting that lets you achieve consistent, appetizing presentations with all of your food. The integrated venting system includes a high powered fan that draws steam into the hood and out the top exhaust vent, and for automatic drainage a water drain with a 1 1/2" attachment enables automatic drainage.
To help your business save on bills, this oven comes with an EcoSmart design to limit electricity consumption. The front door is built with multi-pane thermal glass for excellent insulation, while the exterior is made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability. And thanks to its adjustable legs, you can be sure this oven will remain stable when in use. A 208-240V, 1 phase electrical connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 20 7/16"
Front to Back: 35 3/4"
Height: 33 1/2"
3/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" water connection.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam CTX4-10EVH 208-240/1
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register