Other Available Voltages:
- Lowers product shrinkage for higher output, lower waste, and delicious results
- Holds up to 10 full size (12" x 20") food pans
- Simple controls with digital display, cook and hold temperature knobs and timers, and on/off switch
- No hood system required in most installations
- Alto-Shaam 4459 Steamship Round Carving Pan and Holder
- Alto-Shaam 5004864 Stacking Hardware Kit for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers
- Alto-Shaam 5011149 Stemmed Leg Set for Cook and Hold Ovens, Holding Cabinets, and Smokers - 4/Set
- Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-72/PL BK Black Cook / Hold / Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Left Self Service, 72"
- Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-72/PR BK Black Cook / Hold / Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Right Self Service, 72"
- Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PL BK Black Cook / Hold / Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Left Self Service, 96"
- Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-96/PR BK Black Cook / Hold / Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Right Self Service, 96"
- Alto-Shaam EU2SYS-48/P BK Black Cook / Hold / Display Case with Curved Glass and Base - Self Service, 48"
|Alto-Shaam 750-TH-II 208-240V Specs|
|Width||26 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||31 5/8 Inches|
|Height||33 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||22 Inches|
|Interior Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Height||20 1/8 Inches|
|Wattage||2,700 - 3,000 Watts|
|12 x 20 Pan Capacity||10 Pans|
|Interior Configuration|| Shelves|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Temperature Range||60 - 325 Degrees F|
|Type||Cook & Hold Ovens|
Alto-Shaam 750-TH-II 208-240V Details
The versatile, easy-to-use Alto-Shaam 750-TH-II undercounter cook and hold oven cooks, roasts, re-heats, and holds food for delicious, consistent results every time! Its innovative Halo Heat System utilizes thermal cable wrapped around three sides of the oven to provide a gentle, radiant heat source for your food. The result is no cold or hot spots, or air movement to dry out your food! This gentle heat reduces moisture loss, which in turn reduces product shrinkage and helps to cut down on product waste. Foods cooked in the oven, particularly proteins, will come out tasting juicy and rich instead of dried-out and over-done.
With simple, easy-to-set controls, you can cook roasts, ribs, or other food for a specified amount of time, and the oven will automatically switch to a lower temperature "hold" mode where the meat will continue to tenderize. An on/off switch turns the oven on, while independent knobs set the cook and hold temperatures. Up / down keypads let you set the cook and hold time settings on a digital display. The cook temperature can be set between 200 - 325 degrees Fahrenheit, the hold temperature can be set between 60 - 205 degrees Fahrenheit, and the timer can be set for up to 12 hours.
This oven does not require outside venting or hood systems in most areas (check with local codes to be sure)! Standard features include two stainless steel side racks with 11 pan positions. Three stainless steel wire shelves, a stainless steel drip pan with drain, and an external drip tray are also included. A set of 3 1/2" diameter installed casters (two with brakes) makes it easy to move the cook and hold oven. A 208/240V electrical connection is required for operation and it has a built-in voltage conversion feature to match the line voltage provided. The plug and cord for this unit is sold separately.
Left to Right: 26 5/8"
Front to Back: 31 5/8"
Height: 33 3/8"
Left to Right: 22"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 20 1/8"
Capacity: 100 lb.; or (10) full size 2 1/2" deep food pans; or (6) 20 lb. prime ribs; or (8) 12 lb. turkey breasts; or (8) 10 lb. hams
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
This item meets the technical regulations set forth by the Customs Union countries.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Resources and Downloads for
Alto-Shaam 750-TH-II 208-240V
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register