#24 Red Thumb Press Disher - 1.33 oz.
Other Available Sizes:
- Right-handed thumb lever for easy release
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Two-piece, right-handed thumb lever
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Scoop approximately 2 5/8 tbs. of cookie batter, yogurt, and other soft foods using this red, 1.33 oz. #24 disher. Its color-coded handle makes capacity classification and portion control a breeze when serving hot or cold foods in your restaurant, cafeteria, or bakery!
In addition to the at-a-glance serving size identification, the sizes are also stamped on the bowl knife blade so you always know exactly which tool you're grabbing. The two-piece thumb lever is designed for simple, right-handed operation and combines with the quick release to ensure that the bowl is scraped clean, reducing waste and maximizing your yield. Perfect for use in a high volume environment, this disher is constructed of stainless steel with all metal parts for added durability and cleanability.
Handle Length: 4"
Capacity: 1.33 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Frequently Purchased Together
People Talk About:great size perfect scoop cookies disher quality dishers price ice
I purchased this for making my chocolate chip cookies and soft sugar cookies v- it makes a large cookie but they turn out perfectly round each time. Great buy.
this tool is amazing. we use it for everything like ice cream and sloppy joe meat its great for portioning food for our campers. thank you
This scoop is perfect for meatballs and cookies a and other things that you want to make the same size. Makes an average size meatballs. I'm not sure if it is good as an ice cream scoop.
Beautiful colors. Nice kid size scoop . Very useful to have around the house when kids throw tantrums. Very affordable price. These are a must have!
Red Scoop! I use this thing for EVERYTHING! Perfect size for cookies, cupcakes, and ice cream too! These are very durable and I refuse to buy any other brand!
This is a very good quality ice cream scoop I use mostly for portion control and molding some items of my menu ,good plastic and very good metal .im very happy with it . fabio Lima
These get the job done for softer items, but are not as robust as some of the other dishers out there. They still get the job done and last a decent amount of time.
The price is very good on this website not expensive at all and to top it all off the quality is great I will buy again
This disher is the perfect size for dividing thick and creamy items like sour cream tartar sauce, and flavoured butters into 2 oz portion cups and for portioning larger cookies. The thumb action is comfortable and the design of the moving parts is minimal, making for a durable and functional piece of equipment.
This scoop is well made and easy to use! Came very quip when and was well packaged. I am very happy with this item and would buy afain!
Works nicely. It is easily cleaned and the price is awesome on these. Quality is great for the price. Cheapest price I have found in these.
This is perfect for pouring cupcake batter into the cupcake liners. Works great! I also got the other ones too and found that this size was best for baking even cupcakes
Perfect little scoop. I use it to scoop cookie dough for the perfect size cookies everytime! Also good for small size portion of all kinds of food!
I bought this scoop to scoop cupcake batter into my pans, this size is perfect. I gave 4 stars because the handles aren't as high of a quality as you would expect, it's just thin hollow plastic. Other than that I love the price and it does the job.
GREAT FOR MY MEATBALLS AND PERFECT SIZE FOR ME TO MAKE MY BBQ SUNDAE AND HAVE TO SCOOP THE MEAT GREAT FOR EQUAL MEASUREMENTS FOR ALL AND KEEP EVERYTHING EQUAL.
These fishers are a great addition to my bakery! They can be used for many things. I use this one mostly for scooping cookie dough.
I use these dishers for specific cookie projects. So far, there has been no rust or breakage. I also get a perfect form with each portion. This allows me to maintain perfect consistency with my cookies.
perfect scoop for scooping Italian Ice. Its great for my employees because i can guarantee they all scoop the same sizes every time! they hold up well to repeat washing
Another great product. We find more uses for these dishers every day. Purchased them for the business, but plan to get another set for home. At this price, I can't go wrong.
Very high quality disher! The materials are thick and sturdy. We've run this items many times through our dish washer and it has not rusted or broke. I would highly recommend this tool.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register