We use this small scoop for butter, as shown in the photo here. It works great for that, although it sometimes pinches your skin. But good for what we use this for. Machine washable too.
$13.19/EachShips free with Plus
Other Available Sizes:
- Ambidextrous squeeze handle is comfortable for use in either hand
- Use with whole hand instead of thumb to reduce fatigue
- Made entirely of durable stainless steel
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
|Vollrath 47158 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||0.3 lb.|
|Length||7 7/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Vollrath 47158 Details
Make serving perfect portions easy and efficient with this Vollrath 47158 #50 round stainless steel squeeze handle disher! This ergonomic disher features an all-stainless steel construction that is attractive and built to last in a commercial setting. Its universal styling makes it perfect for right- or left-handed use and offers a comfortable grip. The simple squeeze-handle release ensures ease of use for fast, consistent portioning.
This squeeze handle disher holds approximately .63 oz. of product at a time. The blade extends beyond the bowl to prevent sticking during release, while the convenient round bowl shape makes this disher a versatile addition to bakeries, restaurants, and a number of other establishments. Though not recommended for use with frozen foods like ice cream or other hard food products, this disher excels at scooping soft foods and creating uniform round portions. Whether you are scooping toppings from your buffet or filling butter ramekins for bread service, the options are endless with this #50 squeeze handle disher.
Length: 7 7/8"
Bowl Diameter: 1 1/2"
Capacity: .63 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
People Talk About:although butter great machine pinches scoop skin small sometimes washable
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register