Perfect disher for medium to large portions. Has white handle so its clearly identifiable for which portion size you are serving. I've never revived a bad product from vollrath.
Other Available Sizes:
- Right-handed thumb lever for easy release
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Molded one piece handle for extended durability
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Lifetime warranty
|Vollrath 47141 Specs|
|Length||9 3/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 5/8 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
Vollrath 47141 Details
Perfect for all of your kitchen's heavy duty serving and cooking needs, this Vollrath Jacob's Pride 47141 #10 ivory disher provides accurate 3/8 cup portions of hot or cold foods in your restaurant, cafeteria, or bakery! The color-coded handle helps ensure easy size identification when selecting your desired serving amount of mashed potatoes, steamed vegetables, yogurt, cookie dough, and other soft foods.
The 18-8 stainless steel bowl and components prevent corrosion for added longevity in a high volume environment. An extended, grooved handle provides a secure grip for comfortable, all-day use, and the one-piece construction makes cleaning easy and improves durability. This seamless design prevents the build-up of food and bacteria residue in cracks and crevices to save you the time and effort of hand scrubbing and scouring your disher.
Length: 9 3/8"
Bowl Diameter: 2 5/8"
Capacity: 3.25 oz.
This item is designed to prevent the growth of harmful bacteria.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item is part of Vollrath's Jacob's Pride collection and is engineered and tested to deliver maximum performance and exceptional durability. Every product is so tough, Vollrath stands behind the entire line with a lifetime warranty.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Frequently Purchased Together
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47142 Jacob's Pride #12 Green Thumb Press Disher - 2.66 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47144 Jacob's Pride #20 Yellow Thumb Press Disher - 1.63 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47140 Jacob's Pride #8 Gray Thumb Press Disher - 4 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47139 Jacob's Pride #6 White Thumb Press Disher - 5.33 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47146 Jacob's Pride #30 Black Thumb Press Disher - 1 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47145 Jacob's Pride #24 Red Thumb Press Disher - 1.33 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47147 Jacob's Pride #40 Purple Thumb Press Disher - 0.75 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsVollrath 47143 Jacob's Pride #16 Blue Thumb Press Disher - 2 oz.
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsContinental 9321 21 Gallon / 335 Cup White Slant Top Mobile Ingredient Storage Bin with Sliding / Flip Lid
People Talk About:disher great scoop easy cream ice handle sizes more perfect
So far, this portion scoop has worked perfectly. I have this unit and a smaller one that the 2oz unit. The 2 oz unit is perfect for things like soft ice cream whilst my larger 3.25 oz scoop has been a blessing when positioning muffin batter. The entire gear mechanism is metal and have yet to feel like it would break. Great scoopers!
A fair quality scoop for the money. I've had one break on me (unrepairable) and a couple others come apart (repairable). For the money, its worth replacing them every so often.
Great scoop, it never rusted out. We use it for many things it's practical for our acai bowl. The lever never gets stuck and it's easy to clean
This on is perfect for ice cream and mashed potatoes. Great scoops or dishers. They last along time without breaking. Comfortable in your hands and easy to scoop. Easy cleanup as well. I reccomend these in all sizes.
This is a solid disher. I sprang the few extra dollars for what I was hoping would be a more durable scoop and so far I have not been disappointed.
This disher is easy to use and clean. It is a good size for scooping large cookies or cupcakes/ muffins. I will definitely buy more.
Hi, this Jacob's Pride Disher works great! It makes our job in the bakery go much more smoothly. Thank you for making a product that works so well!
These Vollrath dishers are awesome. The quality simply can not be beat for the price. One handed disher makes for easy dispensing. Perfect portion every time.
I couldn't be happier with the Vollrath Jacob's Pride 3.25 oz Ivory #10 Disher. It scoops the perfect amount every time and the lever never sticks or rusts.
Great for portioning out just the right amount of batter for my cupcakes. Easy grip to hold. Heavy weight handle and mechanism for release. Colored handle for size referencing.
This is a nice quality disher that we use for scooping our tuna and chicken salads. It provides a consistent and generous portion of salad for our sandwiches.
This is a great size for scooping biscuits. No more messy hand shaping for me! It's also great for ice cream or dishing up whipped butter.
This scooper is great. We use it for ice cream, always consistent... easily scoops out. Other scoopers I've used broke, but this one is pretty good.
I love the ivory color of this icecream scoop, it adds a vintage feel. I have always prefered icecream scoops with the lever and this one gets the job done.
Handle is ergonomic and the push tab is very easy to use. The scooper is dishwasher safe and is a long lasting product. We have other scoopers of different sizes, so the handle color makes it easy to quickly identify which ones correspond with which amount.
Great medium size disher for smaller portions of sides or for portioning out meats, etc. Good quality plastic and metal build. Will buy more as needed.
This is a good disher . We use many different sizes of dishers for different serving sizes. It makes portion control much easier. We use this one for ice cream.
this item is great because you can scoop up warm or hot foods and Serving your costumers and your family. PS do not used this item for ice cream
We use these for portioning in the ice cream shop. I have always been impressed with Vollrath quality and durability compared to some the the other less expensive options.
I purchased the disher for our ice cream shop. After a few weeks of use, it is holding on like day 1 and they are very easy to clean. Will definitely be buying more as the ones I have will wear out.
Broke a few within 3 months of use scooping gelato - either the gelato is too hard or...this product can't handle solid foods very well.
Thank you for your review! We are sorry this disher did not work for your gelato. This scoop is made for soft foods only, and should not be used with hard foods. We recommend browsing our Ice Cream Spades and Dippers for an excellent selection of durable dishers for their restaurant!
The Vollrath Jacob's Pride #10 Ivory Disher is a solid disher that gets the job done. It is not the most durable, but for the price it is a good piece of equipment.
We tend to purchase the #10 scoop for half cup servings rather than the #8 four ounce scoop since the employees have a tendency to over-portion. They haven't broken one of these in a long time!
I love to use this #10 ivory scooper for weighing out cake batters from a large #20+ bowl. It makes it easier and of course cleaner.
Great Brand, value and all around scoop for whatever your needs are. This scoop will last forever so durable and made to last while you cant get better than a Vollrath product.
The Volrath Jacobs Pride 47141 #10 Ivory Disher is great. It is the perfect disher for our mashed patatoes,or grits.It allows us to make everyone's portions the same every time.The price is right.
I have Dishers in multiple sizes. This one I use to make meatballs and stuffing at Thanksgiving. I cook my stuffing in muffin pans, this way they cook in a much shorter time and the stuffing has a lot of crispy edges. Leftovers can be stored in the fridge or frozen and I can heat only as much as I need.
A well-made stainless and molded plastic disher that will last me for years to come. This is the white-handled large one that I'm not sure what I'll use it for yet, but I bought it to begin my set of standard sizes.
User Submitted Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register