Vollrath 47395 Royal Blue #16 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 2 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.76/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 2 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Length||8 7/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Use this Vollrath 47395 #16 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 2 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, royal blue, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47395 #16 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 8 7/8"
Bowl Diameter: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 2 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:cupcakes scoop size cookies scoops Easy Great PERFECT brands disher
1 out of 1 found this review helpful
This scoop has scooped over 1000 cookies by now and still looks and performs like brand new. It's a good size. We made #12 cookies for awhile, but customers seemed intimidated by the size. We switched to #16, cut the price some, and sales went way up.
Jeremy B. from Brown Bag Pastries Posted on 10/06/2014
I love this product. Perfect size for standard cupcakes if you just fill it up level. Cupcakes comes out uniform in size. The other scoops with less volume I have to estimate how heaping full it should be.
Avagael G. Posted on 11/08/2016
This portion scoop seems to work well. It is a good size for jumbo cookies or for full size cupcakes. My only concern is that the gears and handle are made of plastic so I'm not sure how long it will last.
Nicolle J. Posted on 10/17/2016
Nice Vollrath 2 oz scoop. Perfect for providing accurate portion sizes for my cupcake batters. Easy to use squeeze handle work effortlessly. Great price and will last long time.
Russell H. from Russ' Sub Shack Posted on 07/01/2016
I enjoy making cupcakes for various "events" @ work and church, and this makes the portioning part much easier/faster. Have other brands of portioning scoops, and this one is easier on the hands. It's just about the PERFECT amount for cupcakes too, takes out the guesswork ; )
Theresa R. Posted on 06/29/2016
What a great item! i use this scoop to make meatballs and cookies by the hundreds (at different times). Easy to clean and the mechanism is a simple single piece.
James C. Posted on 06/25/2016
If I could have given this scoop 10 stars I would. Excellent scoop, have been using this everyday for the past year and it is going strong! I used to change scoops every 2 months (can't remember the brand) but these are a Professional's dream!! LOVE it.
Lena-Rae L. Posted on 06/04/2016
These are great for scooping large cookies and cupcakes so that they are all the same size and shape. Very sturdy and easy to clean. Delivery was also very fast.
Jacqueline C. from Prophet Bakery Posted on 03/21/2015
We use these a lot when it comes to scooping sorbets. You can also use it as a melon baller. The little trigger allows you to push the scoop out on the dish and avoids the mess that comes from getting your fingers involved.
Taylor D. from Put the Lime in the Coconut Posted on 06/20/2014
Product works awesome, these dishers are much nicer for use with products like sour cream or anything else a normal disher usually cannot dispense well. Will definitely buy more for these certain uses!!!
Jeff B. Posted on 03/12/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register