Vollrath 47400 Orchid #40 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - .72 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.76/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately .72 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Length||7 7/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 5/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Use this Vollrath 47400 #40 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about .72 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, orchid, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47400 #40 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 7 7/8"
Bowl Diameter: 1 5/8"
Capacity: .72 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:dishers sizes more Scoop squeeze Vollrath mechanism little flawlessly Disher
I'm slowly collection all the different sizes of dishers and after purchasing another (cheaper) brand on this site, I decided to pay a little more for the Vollrath and it's like night and day. The sweeper is right next to the bowl and the squeeze mechanism works flawlessly.
Mark N. Posted on 12/24/2016
I have purchased every size scoop from Vollrath 47400 Orchid #40 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop. they don't break like many other scoopers and even though they are more expensive, they are well worth it!
Elle R. Posted on 06/15/2016
Get paid to review this product!