Vollrath 47393 Green #12 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 2.8 oz.
$9.72/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.98/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 2.8 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Vollrath 47393 Specs|
|Length||9 1/8 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Vollrath 47393 Details
Use this Vollrath 47393 #12 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 2.8 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, green, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47393 #12 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 9 1/8"
Bowl Diameter: 2 1/2"
Capacity: 2.8 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:easy scoop cookies scooper comfortable love much perfect size Vollrath
This can take a beating! Fantastic scooper that can even survive hard ice cream. We love the portioning and durability. The release mechanism isn't as easy to use as the regular thumb scooper, but at least it will be the workhorse that lasts!
Michael G. from Water and Ice Posted on 02/14/2018
The Vollrath Green #12 Squeeze DIsher Portion Scoop- 2.8 oz has greatly reduced my precooking time. This is a reliable and sturdy tool for both residential and commercial kitchens.
Sara H. Posted on 08/31/2017
Great price for a very high quality product. These are very comfortable and super easy to use. Color coding makes finding the right size easy. We love these!
Pam H. from Abstruse Pastry Company LLC Posted on 06/15/2017
These are definitely more comfortable and easy to use than the type you operate with your thumb. It's much nicer if you have a lot of scooping to do. They do get gunked up and stop releasing after a lot of use, but they just need to be cleaned and they work again.
Kitchen @. Posted on 06/09/2017
This is by far a much better scoop that the other brand we've purchased over the years, the extra few dollars are completely worth it. The movement is smooth and precise.
Tony L. Posted on 04/24/2017
Great product! I use this in a professional bakery every night for our cookie dough. It has not failed me once, and is easy on my hands for scooping hundreds of cookies a night.
Monica J. Posted on 02/06/2017
I seem to like the vollrath models more. They seem a bit easier on the operator. This is perfect for larger coffee shop sized cookies.
Andrew M. from Alpendough Posted on 11/02/2016
We just love this scoop. Hesitant at first to try the new handle. Its comfortable and easy to use. This size is perfect of pancakes.
Phil H. from Culinary Creations Posted on 05/10/2016
The Vollrath scoop is sos handy for cupcakes! It is a perfect size portion for regular cupcakes. It has been much easier than trying to use a normal scoop.
Elizabeth P. from Southern Slice Posted on 09/30/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register