Vollrath 47404 Orange #100 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - .33 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.76/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately .33 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Length||7 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 1/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Use this Vollrath 47404 #100 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about .33 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, orange, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47404 #100 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 7 1/2"
Bowl Diameter: 1 1/8"
Capacity: .33 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:size easy love portioner cookies hard portion scoop everything entirely
Love this size is just perfect to scoop my fudge balls, easy to use and excellent quality. Makes everything so easy when portion size matters
Kedby M. Posted on 04/17/2017
I love this scoop! It is very heavy duty and never gets stuck or skips like so many others I have used. It is also very comfortable and easy to use for us lefties, which is incredibly hard to find. I use this size for our mini cupcakes, as well as for sample-size cookies.
Andrea C. from Gluten-Free Heaven Posted on 09/12/2016
This guy makes quick work of the eleventy-million holiday cookies I seem to end up baking every year. I first got the pink #60 one, but it was a little big for most of my recipes. I love that this portioner is dishwasher safe, because sometimes I also use it for meatballs. I don't entirely trust my hand-washing talents for things that have come in contact with raw meat! Ha ha!
Monica M. Posted on 03/21/2016
Awesome product at a great price, we use these specifically for portioning items that are usually tough to do portion because they are sticky or hard to work with!!!
Jeff B. Posted on 05/07/2014
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register