Vollrath 47398 Black #30 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 1.13 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.76/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1.13 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Length||8 1/4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||1 7/8 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Use this Vollrath 47398 #30 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 1.13 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, black, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47398 #30 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 8 1/4"
Bowl Diameter: 1 7/8"
Capacity: 1.13 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:scoop cookies disher dishers cheaper cookie dough easy sturdy Vollrath
Awesome!!! Don't waste your time on the cheaper disher - the Vollrath ones are fantastic, They are super comfortable and very easy to use. You won't be disappointed.
Pam H. from Abstruse Pastry Company LLC Posted on 06/15/2017
I don't know how I lived this long without a disher! I use it for cookies and it makes the task go so much quicker. This makes a larger size cookie, for a batch of chocolate chip cookies that are supposed to make 36, I can get about 25-27, but we like big cookies. I trusted the Vollrath name and I am not sorry. It's very sturdy and easy to clean.
Kelly T. Posted on 05/31/2017
Finally, a portion scoop that has not fallen apart. We use this for portioning cookie dough. It has been sturdy and reliable for even a thick dough and has made our measuring easier.
Lisa R. from email@example.com Posted on 03/17/2017
I originally bought the Zeroll disher in this same size because it was cheaper, but there is a design flaw in the sweeper, so after checking out the Vollrath version, I ended up getting several in different sizes. They're really well designed and sturdy and everything gets pushed out of the bowl with ease.
Mark N. Posted on 01/28/2017
This is my go to scoop for cookie dough, cupcake batter, and coconut macaroons! I love this brand of scoop. It is a quality product at a great price on this site. I have seen these for so much more at kitchen stores. The squeeze is easy to use and I always get a perfect scoop!
Bridget D. from Sugar Buff Posted on 08/21/2016
I had to get this brand scoop due to it being a measurement not offered by other scoop brands. This is a good scoop with a comfortable handle, but there are cheaper ones offered here
Caitlin B. Posted on 08/11/2016
These dishers are awesome, work very well for items that usually get stuck in the normal thumb dishers, great quality at a reasonable price, will definitely buy more!!!
Jeff B. Posted on 04/01/2014
This is the disher that I have been looking for for many many years. I love that they can be hung on a hook and easily organized.
Daniel S. Posted on 09/16/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register