Vollrath 47396 Yellow #20 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 1.8 oz.
- To save more: Mix and Match
- Quantity Discounts!
|Buy 6 - 11||$9.76/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1.8 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Vollrath 47396 Specs|
|Length||8 3/4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Vollrath 47396 Details
Use this Vollrath 47396 #20 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 1.8 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, yellow, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47396 #20 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 8 3/4"
Bowl Diameter: 2 1/4"
Capacity: 1.8 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for Vollrath 47396
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:easy Great scoops best disher brands cleanly handle handles releases
This is a great quality disher! It is a better quality than most brands and it is reliable. It is great at proportioning and it is dishwasher safe.
Sara H. Posted on 08/31/2017
Fantastic product at a great price. We tried the cheaper ones and were very disappointed. These are very comfortable and easy to use. Color coded handles are a bonus!
Pam H. from Abstruse Pastry Company LLC Posted on 06/15/2017
Great disher, it cleanly releases it's contents better than any other brand I have used. Dispensing with this style is slightly easier than with a thumb release model, but not much. The gear is made of plastic, but despite that it does seem durable and I have had no issues despite washing in the dishwasher.
Peter K. Posted on 04/12/2017
Ice cream shop best friend - This scoop is the best we have used for scooping ice cream. Its as sturdy (if not more) than all metal scoops. The design is easy on the hand and the color handle makes scoop ID super easy for new employees. Highly recommended
Laura C. Posted on 04/27/2016
These are seriously the best portion scoops you will find. Not only are they really sanitary and easy to clean, but they never break. Spend the extra $ and buy these rather than the metal ones or the thumb press ones!
Unami S. from Unami sushi Posted on 03/02/2016
Great to use when baking cupcakes to ensure all of them are the same size and shape. Very sturdy and easy to clean. Love these and will purchase different sizes.
Jacqueline C. from Prophet Bakery Posted on 03/21/2015
Finally a disher that can be hung on a hook! I have been looking for one of these for years and had no luck. So glad I finally found what I was looking for. Love that it has no springs or other parts to break off and fall into food.
Daniel S. Posted on 10/11/2013
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register