Vollrath 47397 Red #24 Squeeze Disher Portion Scoop - 1.52 oz.
$9.69/EachShips free with Plus
|Buy 6 - 11||$10.05/Each|
Other Available Sizes:
- Holds approximately 1.52 oz.
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Universal design makes the handle comfortable for use in either hand
- Allows for uniform portions during service
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Simple two-part construction
- Great for serving portions of rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
|Vollrath 47397 Specs|
|Length||8 1/2 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Vollrath 47397 Details
Use this Vollrath 47397 #24 squeeze disher to create accurate portion sizes every time! This disher allows the user to create consistent scoops of about 1.52 oz. without measuring. This both maximizes profits while minimizing excess food waste. Plus, it ensures all customers receive the same amount of food during service at your buffet or catered event. Use it to serve softer foods including rice, meat, potatoes, and your delicious desserts.
This disher works with all steam table pan depths and features a color-coded, red, standard length handle for easy size identification and cross contamination prevention. Its ergonomic design allows your staff to use it through thumb or squeeze handle operation. For added convenience, its universal construction makes it comfortable for use in either hand. To prevent the loss of parts, this Vollrath 47397 #24 squeeze disher offers a simple, two-part design, without springs to break or pop out.
Length: 8 1/2"
Bowl Diameter: 2"
Capacity: 1.52 oz.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
People Talk About:great cupcakes easy control portion quality scoop squeeze dishers foods
I couldn't be more happier than with the Vollrath brand name. All of their products are made of a great quality and it is dishwasher safe. You wouldn't be disatisfied.
Sara H. Posted on 08/31/2017
A great price and a quality scoop! Much better pricing than my national food service provider! Thanks for another awesome deal on a great product Webstaurant Store!
Charles A. from Opa! Restaurant Group Posted on 05/02/2017
We purchased this scoop for portion control, it works great and is a good quality item. It is easy to squeeze and easy to clean, I would recommend these scoopers to anyone, they are great for portion control
Amanda O. from Ale House Bar & Grill LLC Posted on 02/01/2017
Perfect scoop for my cupcakes. Made it so easy to bake uniform-sized cupcakes. One level full makes a level full standard-sized cupcakes. You can use a heaping scoopful for muffins or fuller looking cupcakes.
Avagael G. Posted on 10/23/2016
It is great for portion control of foods and also I used it to assist in filling cupcake pan.it worked very nicely and was easy to use and durable
Kedby M. Posted on 01/29/2016
I love this squeeze disher, and use it commonly. The design is easy to use, and does not require much effort. In addition, the color-coded handles help me easily identify which squeeze dishers are used for which dishes to prevent cross contamination.
Christy K. Posted on 01/13/2014
Get paid to review this product!