These ice cream scoops are wonderful!! We use them to scoop frozen Acai for our smoothie bowls. They are very sturdy, and lasted us an entire farmers market season without anything breaking. Highly recommend.
Other Available Sizes:
- Right-handed thumb lever for easy release
- Color-coded handle for easy size identification
- Great for serving portions of soft foods like rice, meat, potatoes, and desserts
- Consistent scoops maximize profits and minimize food waste
- Constructed of durable 18/8 stainless steel with all metal parts
|Length||9 1/4 Inches|
|Handle Length||4 Inches|
|Bowl Diameter||3 Inches|
|Material|| Coated Handle|
Customer questions about this product
- Can I use this ice cream scoop with a dipper well?
- Yes, we recommend that the temperature of the water in the dipper well be at least 140 degrees Fahrenheit at the beginning of each use. Do not put this scoop in boiling water or heat it to more than 140 degrees Fahrenheit.
- What is the difference between a disher and an ice cream scoop?
- Dishers are designed to control servings of soft foods, such as mashed potatoes, applesauce, or steamed vegetables. Although these are not meant for harder foods, such as ice cream, they are versatile tools that can be used for portion control in both prep and service applications. Ice cream scoops offer the durability necessary to scoop hard, frozen foods, such as ice cream. Both are traditionally sized by the number of scoops per quart that they can produce; however, they may also be sized by the number of ounces they hold. Dishers feature an easy-to-operate thumb press or squeeze-handle design, complete with a quick-release component that ensures no food is unintentionally left behind in the scoop. Ice cream scoops on the other hand, do not feature any movable components.
Scoop approximately a 5/8 cup cookie batter, yogurt, and other soft foods using this Choice #6 white thumb press disher. Its color-coded handle makes capacity classification and portion control a breeze when serving hot or cold foods in your restaurant, cafeteria, or bakery!
In addition to the at-a-glance serving size identification, the sizes are also stamped on the bowl knife blade so you always know exactly which tool you're grabbing. The two-piece thumb lever is designed for simple, right-handed operation and combines with the quick release to ensure that the bowl is scraped clean, reducing waste and maximizing your yield. Perfect for use in a high volume environment, this disher is constructed of stainless steel with all metal parts for added durability and cleanability.
Length: 9 1/4"
Handle Length: 4"
Bowl Diameter: 3"
Capacity: 5.33 oz.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item can safely be cleaned in a commercial dishwasher.
People Talk About:scoop scoops cream ice recommend weekends acai bowls certainly choice
Do not recommend for ice cream use. After just two weekends of use (slow wintry weather weekends, I might add), not just one, but both scoops have broken. The swivel mechanism on the inside of the scoop is poorly designed, as it would not stay in place. The gear that grinds as you depress the thumb switch somehow jumped notches on one of the units. For what I thought was going to be a good replacement to our previous scoops, these were certainly a poor choice!!! HIGHLY DISSATISFIED with this model of scoop, I would give it 0 stars if that were possible.
Thank you for your feedback! We’re sorry you did not prefer this product. For recommendations, please contact our Customer Solutions team.
I love this scoop. It is well made of good material. I like to use this for mashed potatoes, honey, tuna salad, and ice cream.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register