Continental Refrigerator CPA93 93" Customizable Pizza Prep Table with Three Full Doors and Half Door
- Stainless steel top, front, and end panels
- Holds (12) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately)
- Full length, 19" deep nylon cutting board
- Three heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves included
- Insulated lids help maintain food-safe temperatures
- 3/4 hp compressor with forced air refrigeration
- 2" thick foamed-in-place insulation
- Interior hanging thermometer
You May Also Need
Continental CM1-0111 12 7/8" Adapter Bar
$16.49 / Each
Continental Refrigerator SOS93 93" x 16" Single Overshelf
$1,059.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator DOS93 93" x 16" Double Overshelf
$1,899.00 / Each
Continental Refrigerator 5-094 Garnish Rack - 28" x 17 1/2"
$159.99 / Each
Bring innovation and efficiency to your pizza shop with the Continental Refrigeration pizza prep table! Whether you are looking for the standard table or the upgraded version with options, this pizza prep table is the perfect kitchen addition.
Conserve energy and cut down on service costs by cleaning the condenser coil on your Continental refrigerator or freezer! This will extend the life of your compressor and keep it running properly.
Maintain the gaskets on your Continental refrigerator and freezers with these simple instructions! By inspecting the gaskets for wear and tear, you can ensure there are no gaps or sealing issues on your units.
Looking to change the doors on your Continental Refrigerator pizza prep or base unit to drawers? Thanks to this helpful video, you can quickly and easily convert your unit to better suit your foodservice needs.
|Continental Refrigerator CPA93 Specs|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||39 7/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||93 Inches|
|Interior Width||89 Inches|
|Nominal Width||93 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||19 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Height||12 1/2 - 26 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 Inches|
|1/3 Size Pan Capacity||12 Pans|
|Capacity||32 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Side Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Alternate Condenser Location|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Doors||4|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 41 Degrees F|
Customer questions about this product
- Why is the location of a left or right side mounted condensing unit important?
- Consider your kitchen’s layout when choosing whether to have the condensing unit on the right or left side and pick the configuration that will keep the compressor as far from heat sources as possible. By ensuring that your unit’s compressor is farther away from equipment like undercounter dishwashers and hot food holding equipment, you can significantly extend the life of the unit.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Continental Refrigerator CPA93 Details
Prepare your most popular pizzas while keeping your ingredients just inches away with the Continental Refrigerator CPA93 93" pizza prep table! This pizza prep refrigerator has enough space on its top rail to hold (12) 1/3 size food pans (sold separately). It also features three full doors and one half door to hold a variety of pizza ingredients below. Three heavy-duty, epoxy-coated steel shelves are included to help you stay organized.
A full length, 19" deep nylon cutting board makes it easy to assemble whole pies right on the table, and thanks to the insulated lids, you can be sure your ingredients will stay fresh throughout the day. An interior hanging thermometer is also included to help you keep an eye on the cabinet temperature.
The top, front, and end panels of this unit are made of stainless steel for long-lasting durability, and for excellent temperature retention, the whole unit is insulated with 2" of polyurethane foam. The back is completely enclosed and vented, and it is easily removed for maintenance and modification.
This prep table comes with a 3/4 hp compressor that circulates R-134a refrigerant while blowing forced air over the top of your ingredient pans for even chilling. The condensing unit conveniently slides out so you can easily service it as needed. Plus, thanks to its 5" casters, this prep table moves easily when you need to clean your kitchen. A 115V electrical connection is required for operation. This unit includes an electronic controller with digital display and hi-low alarm.
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 39 7/16"
Capacity: 32 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
Continental Refrigerator CPA93
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Continental assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register