This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Liquid propane, 140,000 BTU
- Tilting mechanisms allow you to empty contents with ease
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- Reversible operating handle with heat proof knob for safety
- Hemispherical kettle design for superior heat circulation
- 3" deep sinks with drains and splash guards
- Hot and cold water faucet with control valves
- Stainless steel construction is resistant to corrosion
Blodgett CB24G-10K LP Specs
- Shipping Weight
- 470 lb.
- 24 Inches
- 33 Inches
- 55 3/4 Inches
- 60 Hertz
- 1 Phase
- 120 Volts
- 10 Gallons
- Capacity per Compartment
- 10 Gallons
- Made in America
- Installation Type
- Floor Model
- Kettle Jacket
- Power Type
- Liquid Propane
- Total BTU
- 140,000 BTU
- Single Kettle
- Water Inlet Size
- 3/8 Inches
Customer questions about this product
- Does this Blodgett item require a water filter for proper usage?
- Yes. The quality of water used will greatly impact the performance of your machine. Be sure to use the manufacturer-recommended water filter, as well, or you may void the warranty on your unit.
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett CB24G-10K LP Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Blodgett CB24G-10K liquid propane 10 gallon direct steam tilting steam jacketed kettle with a boiler base! This unit features a 24" gas boiler base that provides steam for the 10 gallon direct steam kettle. The boiler base has an automatic water level control, a pressure gauge, and water gauge for safe and efficient operation. Plus, the boiler base can not only power the steam kettle, but additional direct steam equipment, too!
With a single kettle, this unit allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta without the hassle of ranges or stock pots. Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, the kettle has 1-2 times more heat transfer surface area than a traditional stock pot. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, which increases overall efficiency and production. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower.
With more even heating, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching." The hemispherical bottom ensures superior heat circulation, which helps keep the heat inside the kettle and prevents energy from being lost to the surrounding kitchen area.
The tilting mechanism allows the kettle to tilt forward past 90 degrees so that you can empty the contents with ease. The tilt handle is reversible for user-friendly operation, and the heat proof knob helps prevent employee injuries. Plus, the base is equipped with a hot and cold water faucet to fill the kettle, a 3" deep sinks with a drain, and a splash guard.
The #4 stainless steel finish resists corrosion and makes cleanup easy, and the 6" stainless steel legs have adjustable bullet feet in the front and adjustable flanged feet in the back for proper leveling. Plus, the flanged feet allow the unit to be safely secured to the floor. The boiler base has a 140,000 BTU output; a 120V electrical connection is required.
Height (with handle): 55 3/4"
Capacity: 10 gallons
3/8" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 3/8" water connection.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett CB24G-10K LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register