Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $696.20 back (69,620 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket rating
- 2" diameter draw-off valve for easy dispensing of product
- 25 gallon kettle; 90,000 BTU
- Adjustable flanged feet for floor bolting
- Automatic electric spark ignition
- LED indicators for heat cycle and low-water warning
- Natural gas
- Cleveland TBS20 Basket System
- Cleveland SPKS Deck Mounted Gooseneck Faucet
- Cleveland SPKT Add-On Single Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
- Cleveland SF2 Floor Mounted 20" Swing Drain Funnel
- Cleveland FS25 25 Gallon Steam Jacketed Kettle Food Strainer
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Cleveland CL25 25 Gallon Lift-Off Kettle Cover
- Cleveland DPKS Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout
|Cleveland KGL-25 NAT Specs|
|Depth||38 1/2 Inches|
|Height||38 5/8 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||38 5/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||25 Gallons|
|Features|| Draw Off Valve|
Spark / Piezo Ignition
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||90,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland KGL-25 NAT Details
The Cleveland KGL-25 natural gas stationary 25 gallon 2/3 steam jacketed kettle is a hard-working, self-contained unit that's easy-to-install! Its 25 gallon capacity enables you to prepare large batches of stews, pasta, chili, and soup. Thanks to its precise temperature control (less than 2 degrees Fahrenheit of variance), it's ideal for simmering, too!
The Cleveland KGL-25 steam jacketed kettle features an energy-efficient, high-performance gas heating system that heats up and recovers quickly. An automatic electronic spark ignition system ensures reliable start-up every time.
Its steam jacket is permanently filled with treated, distilled water, and is rated at 50 PSI. It also features a rear-mounted safety valve to prevent unintentional operation. All exterior surfaces are made of durable 304 stainless steel.
A splash-proof solid state control panel allows simple regulation of temperature. It also monitors heat cycle and has a low-water warning. Other special features include a spring-assisted cover, a 2" tangent draw-off valve for easy dispensing of product, and support legs with adjustable flanged feet for floor bolting.
Left to Right: 27"
Front to Back: 38 1/2"
Height (to kettle lip): 38 5/8"
Capacity: 25 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland KGL-25 NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register