Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472(Mon - Thur: 5am - 12am EST
Fri: 5am - 8pm EST
Sat & Sun: 9am - 4pm EST)
Earn up to $1,004.29 back (100,429 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket and safety valve rating
- 2" diameter draw-off valve for easy dispensing of product
- 60 gallon kettle; 190,000 BTU
- LED indicators for heat cycle and low-water warning
- Automatic ignition system
- Adjustable flanged feet for floor bolting
- Liquid propane
- Cleveland DPKS Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout
- Cleveland CL60 60 Gallon Lift-Off Kettle Cover
- Cleveland BS6 6 Gallon Stainless Steel Cooking Basket
- Cleveland SF2 Floor Mounted 20" Swing Drain Funnel
- Cleveland SPKT Add-On Single Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
- Cleveland TBS60 Basket System
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
|Cleveland KGL-60 LP Specs|
|Shipping Weight||560 lb.|
|Width||38 1/4 Inches|
|Height||43 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||43 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||60 Gallons|
|Features|| Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Total BTU||190,000 BTU|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland KGL-60 LP Details
Quickly and easily cook large quantities of your signature broths and soups with the 60 gallon Cleveland KGL-60 liquid propane stationary 2/3 steam jacketed kettle! Its highly efficient "Power Burner" heating system provides 190,000 BTU of cooking power for fast heat-up and recovery times to deliver the results you expect for your busy operation.
This Cleveland 60 gallon stationary gas steam jacketed kettle features a 2" diameter tangent draw-off valve to easily empty the kettle's contents for serving. It boasts precise solid state temperature controls and heats evenly from all sides, eliminating hot spots to yield consistently ideal results. A spring-assisted dome cover and 50 PSI steam jacket rating further increase cooking efficiency.
This unit is anchored by adjustable flanged feet that can be bolted to the floor for maximum stability. It is made of durable, easy-to-clean type 304 stainless steel. LED readouts ensure easy monitoring of the heat cycle and water level so you spend less time watching the kettle and more time focusing on other tasks.
Left to Right: 38 1/4"
Front to Back: 39"
Height (to kettle lip): 43 1/2''
Capacity: 60 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA).
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Resources and Downloads for
Cleveland KGL-60 LP
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 15% export warranty administration fee for all international orders.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register