Cleveland 36-GM-K1010-300 Natural Gas (2) 10 Gallon Tilting 2/3 Steam Jacketed Kettles with Modular Generator Base - 300,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket and safety valve rating
- (2) 10 gallon kettles
- Manual tilt handles can be mounted on either side
- Steam generator with auto empty and fill-up
- 300,000 BTU; natural gas
You May Also Need
|Cleveland 36GMK1010300NAT Specs|
|Width||35 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||45 3/8 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||10 Gallons|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Water Inlet Size||1/4 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland 36GMK1010300NAT Details
Quickly and easily cook up batches of your signature broths and soups with the Cleveland 36-GM-K1010-300 natural gas (2) 10 gallon tilting 2/3 steam jacketed kettles with modular steam generator base. Its lever-controlled, manual tilting handles smoothly pivot the kettles for easy pouring of products, and they can be mounted on either side of the kettles.
These Cleveland 10 gallon tilting steam jacketed kettles heat evenly from all sides, eliminating hot spots, while lift-off covers trap in heat for greater cooking efficiency. A 50 PSI rating, higher than many standard kettles, improves performance.
These kettles are mounted atop a 36" wide stainless steel modular steam generator base that connects to your gas line and provides 300,000 BTU of power to create steam for your busy operation. This modular generator includes separate start and reset illuminated controls and a pressure gauge for easy monitoring of your products. In addition, this model comes with a hot and cold swinging water faucet to make kettle filling and cleaning a breeze, as well as a back splash guard and drain trough to avoid messes.
The Cleveland 36-GM-K1010-300 (2) 10 gallon tilting steam jacketed kettles with modular generator base requires a 3/4" IPS gas connection, a 1/4" NPT water connection, and a 1 1/2" IPS drain connection. A 115V electrical connection is also required to power the solid state generator controls.
Left to Right: 35 1/2"
Front to Back: 37"
Height (to kettle lip): 45 3/8"
Height (including splash guard): 62"
Capacity: 10 gallons (per kettle)
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This product must be hardwired; it does not plug into a standard wall outlet.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
1/4" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/4" water connection.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register