Cleveland KGL-40-SH Short Series Natural Gas 40 Gallon Stationary Full Steam Jacketed Kettle - 190,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- 50 PSI steam jacket and safety valve rating
- 40 gallon kettle; 190,000 BTU
- 2" diameter draw-off valve for easy dispensing of product
- Automatic ignition system
- Highly efficient, forced air double pass heating system
- Adjustable flanged feet for floor bolting
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Cleveland SF2 Floor Mounted 20" Swing Drain Funnel
plus $564.00 / Each
Cleveland DPKT Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
plus $580.00 / Each
Cleveland BS6 6 Gallon Stainless Steel Cooking Basket
plus $702.00 / Each
Cleveland CL40 40 Gallon Lift-Off Kettle Cover
plus $869.00 / Each
Cleveland SPKT Add-On Single Faucet with Swing Spout and Bracket
plus $449.00 / Each
Cleveland DPKS Add-On Double Faucet with Swing Spout
plus $449.00 / Each
Cleveland TBS40SH Basket System
plus $2,937.00 / Each
|Cleveland KGL40SH NAT Specs|
|Width||41 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||42 3/8 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||37 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||40 Gallons|
|Features||Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Water Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Cleveland KGL40SH NAT Details
Quickly cook large quantities of your signature broths and soups with the Cleveland KGL-40-SH Short series natural gas 40 gallon stationary full steam jacketed kettle! Its highly efficient, forced air double pass heating system provides 190,000 BTU of power for fast heat-up and recovery times to deliver the results you expect for your busy operation.
A 2" diameter tangent draw-off valve allows you to easily empty the kettle's contents for serving. This reduced-height model is built lower than standard models, providing easier access for shorter employees while also reducing the risk of burns.
This steam kettle boasts precise solid state temperature controls and heats evenly from all sides, eliminating hot spots to yield consistently ideal results. Additionally, LED readouts ensure easy monitoring of the heat cycle and water level so you spend less time watching the kettle and more time focusing on other tasks.
Left to Right: 41 5/8"
Front to Back: 42 3/8"
Height (to kettle lip): 37"
Capacity: 40 gallons
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
This item complies with the standards imposed by the Conformance European (CE), a division of the Intertek group.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
1/2" Water Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" water connection.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register