Other Available Fuel Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 50% more working capacity than competitive brands
- 60 gallon capacity
- 2/3 steam jacketed design for faster heat-up and cook times
- 304 stainless steel exterior
- Spring assist cover with condensate ring
- Controls located in splash-proof housing
- 2" draw off valve with perforated strainer
- 100,000 BTU; requires natural gas
|Vulcan K60GL NAT Specs|
|Width||40 7/8 Inches|
|Depth||26 1/2 Inches|
|Height||39 1/2 Inches|
|Height to Kettle Lip||39 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity per Compartment||60 Gallons|
|Features||Draw Off Valve|
|Gas Inlet Size||1/2 Inches|
|Installation Type||Floor Model|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||100,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan K60GL NAT Details
Increase your production capabilities while saving energy and labor with this Vulcan K60GL-NAT 60 gallon stationary natural gas kettle! Boasting 100,000 BTU of heating power and a 60 gallon capacity, this kettle allows you to prepare large batches of your signature soups, stews, or pasta. Vulcan's exclusive kettle design has up to 50% more working capacity than competitive brands, making it the perfect choice for busy industrial kitchens.
Thanks to the 2/3 jacketed design, this kettle has a larger heat transfer surface area for more thorough cooking. This means you'll have faster heat-up and cook times, and no hot spots or scorched products, which increases production and efficiency. Plus, faster cook times mean less energy used, so your utility bills will be lower. With more even heating, there is less need for frequent stirring or "pot watching." A spring assist hinged cover minimizes evaporation to help retain heat, and a drop down lift handle makes it easy to open and close the lid to access the kettle's contents.
This unit features user-friendly controls that allow you to warm, simmer, or boil your products. A low water cut-off and pressure limit switch make it as safe to use as it is efficient. The 304 type stainless steel construction is highly stain and corrosion resistant, which makes cleanup much easier. And, to further expedite the cleaning process, the kettle's ellipsoidal bottom directs products to a 2" draw off valve with a strainer. Flanged feet ensure superb stability. Natural gas and a 120V electrical connection is required.
Left to Right: 40 7/8"
Front to Back: 26 1/2"
Height: 39 1/2"
Capacity: 60 gallon
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date, please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
1/2" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1/2" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
ASME U Stamp
This item meets standards imposed by ASME as part of the BPVC certification program that ensures the item conforms to the rules governing the design, fabrication, assembly, and inspection of boiler and pressure vessel components.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL C_US Gas Fired
This item is a gas-fired appliance that complies with nationally recognized gas standards, imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
Vulcan K60GL NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register