This Product is no longer availableBrowse our full selection SEE MORE PRODUCTS
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-P Liquid Propane 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-G24-N Natural Gas 2 Burner 36" Range with 24" Griddle and Standard Oven - 130,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-G24-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 60" Range with 24" Griddle and 2 Standard Ovens - 280,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S36-N Natural Gas 6 Burner 36" Range with Standard Oven - 210,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group S60-N Natural Gas 10 Burner 60" Range with 2 Standard Ovens - 360,000 BTU
Blodgett BR-60G-M-NAT Cafe Series Natural Gas 60" Modular Manual Range with Griddle Top - 120,000 BTU
This product is no longer available. We've left this page up for reference only.
- Heavy-duty construction with welded stainless steel frame
- Infinite control manual gas valves for precise heat control
- Convenient crumb tray for easy cleanup
- 1" polished steel plate
- Stainless steel gas tubing throughout unit
- 120,000 BTU; natural gas
|Blodgett BR-60G-M NAT Specs|
|Height||16 1/8 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Location||Full Surface|
|Griddle Size||60 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of Burners||None|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Blodgett BR-60G-M NAT Details
Enhance your kitchen's capabilities with this Blodgett BR-60G-M-NAT Cafe series natural gas 60" modular heavy-duty manual range with griddle top! This heavy-duty unit features 5 burners with 24,000 BTU of power each, making it perfect for a variety of cooking needs. The infinite control manual gas valves are incredibly user-friendly so each member of your staff can properly use this unit without worry. This manual range with griddle top is sure to stand up to years of heavy use in your busy kitchen thanks to its 1" thick polished steel griddle plate and stainless steel gas tubing throughout its heavy-duty contruction.
Made of welded stainless steel, this modular griddle top range saves space in smaller kitchens without sacrificing performance. Designed with flexibility in mind, this range easily banks with other similar units so you can create the perfect layout in your kitchen. Plus, it includes a stainless steel crumb tray for easier cleanup after use! This unit requires natural gas for operation.
Left to Right: 60"
Front to Back: 31"
Height: 16 1/8"
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item meets the standards imposed by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) for use in the United States of America.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Blodgett BR-60G-M NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note there is an 8% administrative warranty fee and potential for additional export fees for units that are shipped outside of the United States RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register