Vulcan 24S-4BP Endurance Liquid Propane 4 Burner 24" Range with Standard Oven Base - 143,000 BTU
$3,239.50/EachShips free with Plus
Phone number must be able to receive text messages
Message and data rates may apply. You may opt-out at any time by sending STOP to +17172887303. (Note: if you texted STOP but would like to restart, text START, and make sure your number below is correct.)
Or call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Rugged stainless steel construction
- 4 open top burners with lift off heads for easy cleaning
- Heavy-duty cast-iron grates for optimal temperature retention
- Standard oven base includes 2 racks and 4 rack positions
- Extra-deep pull out crumb tray with welded corners
- 6" stainless steel adjustable legs
- Liquid propane; 143,000 BTU
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
|Vulcan 24S-4BP Specs|
|Oven Interior Width||20 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Depth||26 1/4 Inches|
|Oven Interior Height||14 Inches|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Maximum Temperature||500 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Ovens||1|
|Power Type||Liquid Propane|
|Range Base Style||Standard Oven|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
Vulcan 24S-4BP Details
Add an invaluable piece of cooking equipment to your busy commercial kitchen with this Vulcan 24S-4BP Endurance 4 burner liquid propane range with a standard oven base! A great way to produce consistently high-quality food while getting the most out of your operation's valuable floor space, this single versatile machine is equipped to handle a variety of tasks. Since this unit features 4 open top burners with a standard oven base, you can fry and simmer on top while eliminating wasted space by using the oven below for your baking and warming needs.
Each of the 4 burners deliver 30,000 BTU of heating power, and thanks to the lift-off heads, cleaning and maintenance is a simple process. Plus, the 12" x 14 1/2" rear lift-off cast iron grates and front 12" x 12 1/2" lift-off grates allow easy access to the burners while supporting your largest stock pots and frying pans. For quick ignition, the unit comes with a shrouded flash tube pilot system per two burners. And, an extra deep crumb tray further expedites the cleaning process, as it can be removed and emptied when it gets full.
For your medium-volume baking and warming needs, this range has a standard bakery depth oven base. The oven has a temperature range of 250-500 degrees Fahrenheit and a 23,000 BTU burner for efficiency. Two oven racks come included, and with four rack positions, you can customize the cavity to best suit your requirements. With a separate control located in a cool zone, the oven may be used by itself or in conjunction with the range top. The oven bottom and door panel are porcelainized for easy clean up.
A fully welded frame combines with stainless steel front, sides, backriser, and lift-off high shelf to ensure long-lasting use in your commercial kitchen. 6" stainless steel adjustable legs come standard. A liquid propane gas connection is required for operation.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 34"
Left to Right: 20 1/4"
Front to Back: 26 1/4"
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vulcan assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!