Beverage Air WTR24AHC-FB 24" Undercounter Refrigerator - 5 Cu. Ft.
- Integrated worktop with removable backsplash
- Stainless steel exterior and aluminum interior; 33" working height
- Includes (4) 6" casters and 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Automatic , non-electric condensate evaporator
- 1/6 hp; 115V; Tested to perform in ambient temperatures of 100 degrees Fahrenheit
- Complies with ADA height guidelines
- 115/60/1, 4 amp electrical configuration
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
White Glove Delivery - Available -
Step into the world of Beverage-Air worktop refrigerators. Learn all about the many features and innovation that can be expected with these impressive units!
No matter what your back-of-the-house area looks like, you are sure to find the perfect Beverage-Air undercounter unit to fit your space. Designed with your convenience in mind, these units are meant to last in your busy environment.
|Beverage-Air WTR24AHC-FB Specs|
|Depth||29 1/4 Inches|
|Interior Width||19 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Depth||15 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||21 1/2 Inches|
|Capacity||5 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Number of Doors||1|
|Number of Shelves||2|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a,or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
Beverage-Air WTR24AHC-FB Details
If you need a versatile, compact worktop refrigerator to round out your kitchen prep refrigeration area, the Beverage Air WTR24AHC-FB 24" undercounter work top refrigerator is the perfect solution! Built with a stainless steel exterior for superior durability and corrosion resistance, plus an aluminum interior, this worktop refrigerator features foamed in CFC and HCFC-free polyurethane insulation to provide structural strength and increased energy efficiency.
With 5 cubic feet of interior storage capacity, this worktop includes 2 epoxy-coated wire shelves for better use of space. This unit also includes (4) 6" casters to make moving it easier to move for cleaning or maintenance. Plus, the working height of 33" is optimum for prep work, while an integrated worktop and removable backsplash enhance task efficiency.
This unit uses eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business. This unit has a 1/6 hp compressor and built in condensate evaporator system. Condensate elimination is automatic and non-electric, and also eliminates the need for additional floor drains or plumbing.
This unit requires a 115/60/1, 4 amp electrical connection.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 29 1/4"
Left to Right: 19 1/2"
Front to Back: 15 3/4"
Height: 21 1/2"
Capacity: 5 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This item meets the criteria established by the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), helping make your restaurant more accessible to people with disabilities.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Beverage Air equipment purchased in 2013 or later will have a 3 year parts and labor warranty. Equipment purchased prior to 2013 will have a 1 year parts and labor warranty. RESIDENTIAL USERS: The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register