Bakers Pride CH-10GS Natural Gas 55" 10 Burner Heavy Duty Glo-Stone Charbroiler - 180,000 BTU
Contact us for details
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- Independently adjustable cast iron grates
- 10 independent, operator-controlled, powerful burners
- 180,000 BTU
- Burners are spaced every 4 7/8"
- Non-porous Glo-Stones, ideal for display cooking
- 8" deep lintel plate
- 52 1/2" x 24" broiling area
- Natural gas
You May Also Need
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Our XX series is our most popular series. It's known for its super heavy-duty, no-frills solid construction. It features unitized construction, welded frames, and 18,000 BTU burners.
Our next most popular series, our CH series, is purchased by many chains because of its heavy-duty construction for high-volume, high-production kitchens. Both the XX series and the CH series are known for the evenness and intensity of their cooking temperatures, as well as their fast recovery.
Our CBBQ outdoor broiler features an extra-large broiling area, is super easy to clean, and offers consistent temperatures and fast recovery.
Bakers Pride also features our L, C, and F series charbroilers. Our L series is a low-profile countertop, our C series is a countertop, and our F series is a floor model. They all feature stainless steel interior and exterior and they come with a wide variety of options and accessories so that you can customize exactly to your operation's needs. In fact, they come in 42 different models and 7 sizes.
I'd like you to remember three things about Bakers Pride charbroilers: strength, durability, and superior performance.
Watch this video to learn about the extensive line of charbroilers from Bakers Pride which are designed to suit your many needs.
|Bakers Pride CH-10GS NAT Specs|
|Width||54 5/8 Inches|
|Depth||36 1/4 Inches|
|Base Style||Without Base|
|Gas Inlet Size||1 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||10|
|Number of Controls||10|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
|Total BTU||180,000 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- When I order this product, can I request liftgate delivery?
- This item is too large and heavy for a liftgate. It can be delivered with a truck-level loading dock or forklift. Contact our Customer Solutions team prior to placing your order if you would like to discuss other delivery options.
Bakers Pride CH-10GS NAT Details
With its extra heavy duty 1/2" and 1/4" hand welded steel plate construction, this Bakers Pride CH-10GS natural gas 55" Glo-Stone charbroiler is ideal for high volume broiling! This unit's 10 burners are independently controlled for maximum versatility and are capable of putting out a total combined 180,000 BTU. Burners are located every 4 7/8" for maximum performance. It also features non-porous Glo-Stones in place of radiants to provide extra flame-flare for more vibrant flavor profiles.
The Bakers Pride CH-10GS is made of durable stainless steel with cast iron grates. The grates each measure 24" deep and are independently adjustable to three different positions. This unit also comes with an 8" deep, 1/4" thick steel lintel plate, 2" deep stainless steel grease pan, and 2" deep water pan. This unit has a broiling area measuring 52 1/2" x 24".
Width: 54 5/8"
Depth: 36 1/4"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
1" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 1" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
Resources and Downloads for
Bakers Pride CH-10GS NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register