Cooking Performance Group 84" 4 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base with 60" Gas Radiant Charbroiler and 24" Griddle - 260,000 BTU
- Provides convenient cold food storage with a 1100 lb. weight capacity
- Features reversible, cast iron top grates
- Made of durable, easy-to-clean stainless steel
- Field convertible to liquid propane; includes orifice for connection
- Total unit BTU: 260,000 BTU
Cooking Performance Group
You May Also Need View All Items
Avantco 17816465 4" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
$28.49 / Each
Avantco 178CBEB29310 12 1/4" x 1 1/8" Divider Bar
$14.49 / Each
Avantco 178CBEB29540 21 1/4" x 1 1/8" Divider Bar
$14.49 / Each
10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
plus $5.39 / Each
27" Single Head Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush
plus $5.59 / Each
Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
plus $4.99 / Each
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
plus $24.99 / Each
Understanding how to best operate and maintain your CPG griddle is key to ensuring a long-lasting life and optimal performance. Follow along with this video to learn more!
See how easy it is to clean your charbroiler by watching this informative video!
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
|Depth||32 1/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||72 5/16 Inches|
|Interior Depth||27 9/16 Inches|
|Interior Height||16 9/16 Inches|
|Base Style||Refrigerated Base|
|Burner BTU||30,000 - 40,000|
|Cooking Surface Material||Polished Steel|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Griddle Size||24 Inches|
|Griddle Temperature||200 - 575 Degrees F|
|Number of Burners||7|
|Number of Controls||7|
|Number of Ovens||None|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Total BTU||250,000 BTU|
|Type||Griddle / Chef Base|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- I see that this gas unit is "field-convertible." What does that mean?
- Gas equipment is factory-set to use either natural gas or liquid propane. Field-convertible equipment allows your unit to accept the other gas type (so for example a natural gas unit could be converted to use liquid propane), but this conversion must happen before it is used. For safety reasons, we recommend having a qualified service professional perform the conversion.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Provide a convenient place to hold, store, and prepare foods by adding this Cooking Performance Group 84" 4 drawer refrigerated chef base with 60" gas radiant charbroiler and 24" griddle to your kitchen! As a space and productivity solution for your kitchen, this unit makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing the charbroiler and griddle right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. This base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top and is equipped with a marine edge to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup. Each drawer in this unit can hold up to 3 full size food pans (sold separately). The digital temperature control allows you to set the interior of the unit to hold your prepared foods and ingredients at safe temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. The stainless steel construction adds extended durability in a busy kitchen environment.
The charbroiler boasts 5 powerful 40,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with cast iron grates to provide even broiling, which also catch juices from your flavorful meats to produce searing flames and smoke for a great-tasting product. To prevent clogging, the angled sides help direct oil to the drip tray. The reversible cast iron top grates give your meats tantalizing grill marks, sporting a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for your more delicate foods. They can also be used in a flat or sloped position so that you can simultaneously cook various foods to the desired level of doneness! Thanks to its stainless steel construction, a full width waste tray, and the ability to remove the cast iron grates, radiant covers, and stainless steel burners without tools, the 60" charbroiler is both durable and extremely easy to clean!
The griddle features energy saving thermostats that are adjustable from 200 to 575 degrees Fahrenheit for precise temperature control, making it an excellent choice for delicate breakfast foods like eggs and hotcakes, as well as your lunch menu of chicken, hamburgers, and other meats! It boasts two powerful 30,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with standing pilots for instant ignition that work in perfect harmony with the thermostats to maintain your selected griddle temperature during peak cooking periods. Its flame failure protection system guarantees safety and peace of mind. The 3/4" thick, 24" wide polished steel cooking surface features an impressive 20" depth that is sure to deliver all of the workspace needed. It is made of stainless steel that is both durable and extremely easy to clean, includes back and side splashes to protect your walls and countertops, and even has a full width waste tray to provide you with a complete package of excellent performance and worry-free maintenance!
For greater ease of cleaning, casters come included so that you can move the unit away from the wall. The refrigeration system uses a 1/5 hp compressor and R290 refrigerant, which is a safe and environmentally-responsible choice for your business. The unit offers a conveniently located, 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply. The charbroiler and griddle include a liquid propane orifice kit for quick and easy field conversion. This unit requires a 115V electrical connection.
Depth: 32 1/8"
Capacity: 19.1 cu. ft.
Width: 72 5/16"
Depth: 27 9/16"
Height: 16 9/16"
Depth: 30 1/2"
Height: 16 3/4"
Depth: 26 13/16"
Height: 16 5/16"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register