This Charbroiler is TOP of the line! It has enough adjustable knobs to control your own heat supply for anything you may need to grill. Cleaning it is easy as 1,2,3. Lift the grates with ease and get it back to sparkling new in no time with easy assemble and deconstruction. MUST HAVE!
Other Available Types:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 3 independently-controlled 40,000 BTU burners
- Continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Features reversible, cast iron top grates
- Heavy-duty, adjustable feet provide stability
- Field convertible to liquid propane, includes orifice
You May Also Need View All Items
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- 27" Single Head Broiler / Grill Cleaning Brush
- 10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
- Cooking Performance Group 3511015048 Radiant for CB Series
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser - 4/Case
- Texas Brush 31" Smart Grill Brush Stainless Steel Wire Brush with Black Handle
- Cooking Performance Group 3511015028 6" Top Grate for CBR and CBL Countertop Charbroilers
For even and efficient cooking consider this Cooking Performance Group 36" gas countertop radiant charbroiler!
Featuring 3 independently controlled burners, you can cook separate orders simultaneously on the large cooking surface. Built to last, this charbroiler brings versatility and convenience to your kitchen. Plus, its countertop size is great for virtually any operation, maximizing the space you have to help increase output. As an added benefit, it ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
"We’ve had this unit for a year now. Fires up quickly, heats well, and provides a huge cooking area. We’ve had zero problems and are including one in our food truck build. Cheap pricing doesn’t always mean a cheap product!"Read More Reviews
Powerful, Efficient Burners
With (3) 40,000 BTU U-shaped burners, this cooking surface includes a cast iron grate to provide even broiling, which also catch juices from your flavorful meats to produce searing flames and smoke for a great-tasting product!
Reversible Cast Iron Top Grates
Give your burgers and steaks tantalizing grill marks with these long-lasting, reversible cast iron grates. They are easily removed, and have angled sides to help direct oil to the drip tray and prevent clogging. The top grates have a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for more delicate foods.
The radiant sits beneath your unit's grates and helps to distribute the burner heat evenly for better cooking results, while also protecting the burner from drippings and falling debris which can foul the burner assembly faster over time. Radiants shield the burner from drips and spills, while also directing heat towards your foods.
The standing pilot light is great for instant ignition so you are always ready to light your burners and begin cooking.
Conveniently removable, this full-width waste tray collects grease and food debris throughout the day making cleanup a breeze.
These adjustable feet allow you to customize your countertop griddle to best fit your needs and accommodate the space in your kitchen.
Each burner includes its own On / Off dial to make it easy to control the heat on your cooking surface. The bright red lettering makes it easy to see when a griddle is in use.
Rear Gas Connection
The 3/4" gas connection ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply. For added versatility, a liquid propane orifice kit is also included for simple field conversion.
Back and Side Splashes
With back and side splashes to protect your walls and counters, you will maintain a safe and clean work environment. Plus, the durable stainless steel construction is easy to clean and maintain.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
Compare to Other Products
- Width:36 Inches
- Depth:26 13/16 Inches
- Height:16 5/16 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR24 24" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR48 48" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL24 24" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBR15 15" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL36 36" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL15 15" Natural Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 48CBRRBNL 48" Gas Radiant Charbroiler with 52", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 160,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CBL48 48" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
People Talk About:easy charbroiler cheap cooking grates unit weve adjustable always fires
Great Charbroiler for a great price! Always fires up when you want it to. Easy to use knobs let you select the correct temperature for whatever it is you’re cooking!
It is OK. I am already having issues with the some of the burners not lighting as expected. It also has a huge issue with hot spots.
Thank you for your review, Scott! We are sorry this Cooking Performance Group CBR36 36 inch Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU has not worked well for you. A Customer Solutions Representative will contact you soon!
We’ve had this unit for a year now. Fires up quickly, heats well, and provides a huge cooking area. We’ve had zero problems and are including one in our food truck build. Cheap pricing doesn’t always mean a cheap product!
Overall, we're happy with this Charbroiler. Setup was simple, easy and the unit is very moveable once the grates and radiants are removed. The only issue we've found is a deformation in the grate vents on one of the grate units... we'll be contacting support for a warranty replacement for that one. Other than that, very happy with the price, delivery time and quality of the unit. Would recommend
Good size! Holds plenty of food! Very easy to use. I like that it has adjustable legs on the bottom so we can make it the perfect height.
Cooking Performance Group 36" Char-Broiler is built well and very easy to convert from Natural Gas to Propane. With 120,000 BTU Performance it will cook steaks to perfection.
I bought this item last year, it worked good and fast for my restaurant, but it is time to replace all the part now, and they not cheap!
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register