Other Available Configurations:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 4 independently-controlled 40,000 BTU burners with continuous pilot for instant ignition
- Manual controls provide temperature flexibility
- Stainless steel construction and heavy-duty cast iron top grates
- Field convertible to liquid propane; includes orifice for connection
- Digital display base uses 1/6 hp, 115V; environmentally friendly R290 refrigerant
- Cooking Performance Group 359120-1099 5" Caster
- Cooking Performance Group 359120-1100 5" Caster with Brake
- Cooking Performance Group 369CASTER4 5" Plate Casters - 4/Set
$108.49/SetOut Of Stock
- Cooking Performance Group 351154504848 Lava Briquette Kit for 48" Charbroilers
- Cooking Performance Group 3511015106 Lava Briquette Rack for CBL15, CBL24, CBL36, and CBL48 Lava Briquette Countertop Charbroilers
- Garde GS6 6" Heavy-Duty Aluminum Grill Scraper
- Texas Brush 31" Smart Grill Brush Stainless Steel Wire Brush with Black Handle
- Avantco 178CBEB12540 21 1/4" x 4 3/4" Divider Bar
Delivering superior convenience, the Cooking Performance Group 48" gas lava briquette charbroiler with a 2 drawer refrigerated chef base is a must-have in any commercial kitchen!
Easily keep up with customer demands for grilled burgers, chicken, steak and more with the Cooking Performance Group CBL48 48" gas countertop lava briquette charbroiler with a refrigerated chef base! This convenient equipment combination streamlines the food prep process by providing refrigerated storage, a charbroiler for cooking, and a place for the charbroiler to sit.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
As a space and productivity solution for your kitchen, this chef base makes it easy to increase efficiency by placing the charbroiler right on top of the chef base where you store your cold ingredients. This helps keep employees positioned at a versatile work station while improving the overall traffic flow of the kitchen.
This charbroiler boasts four powerful 40,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners to heat your included lava briquettes, which in turn evenly distribute the heat toward your food while catching the drippings to create that unmistakably smoky "outdoor barbecue" scent and flavor.
Reversible Cast Iron Grates
The reversible cast iron top grates give your meats tantalizing grill marks, sporting a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for your more delicate foods. They can also be used in a flat or sloped position so that you can simultaneously cook various foods to the desired level of doneness.
Heavy-Duty Chef Base
Not only do you receive the charbroiler, but you get a 2 drawer refrigerated base to place it on, as well! This base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top that can hold up to 880 lb. of weight and is equipped with a marine edge to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup. For maximum capacity, each drawer can hold up to 2 full size food pans (sold separately).
Robust Refrigeration System
The1/6 hp refrigeration system circulates R290 refrigerant and is easily operated be a digital temperature control, which allows the interior to hold prepared foods and ingredients at temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Built to Last
The cabinet is made of stainless steel inside and out for extended durability. It rests on (4) 4" casters which allow the unit to be moved away from the wall for greater ease of cleaning. This refrigerated chef base requires a 115V electrical connection.
Thanks to its stainless steel construction, a full width waste tray and the ability to remove the cast iron grates and stainless steel burners without tools, this unit is is both durable and extremely easy to clean. It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
- Left to Right:48"
- Front to Back:26 13/16"
- Height:16 5/16"
- Width:48 3/8"
- Depth:32 1/8 Inches
- Height:25 13/16"
- Capacity:9 2/3 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CR-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CR-CPG-24-NL 24" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CR-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CL-CPG-24-NL 24" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CL-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CR-CPG-15-NL 15" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Rated 4 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CL-CPG-15-NL 15" Natural Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group CL-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsCooking Performance Group 48CBRRBNL 48" Gas Radiant Charbroiler with 52", 2 Drawer Refrigerated Chef Base - 160,000 BTU
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register