Other Available Configurations:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- 6 independently-controlled 40,000 BTU burners
- Continuous pilot for instant ignition; Field convertible to liquid propane, includes orifice
- Features reversible, long-lasting, cast iron top grates
- Made of durable, heavy-duty stainless steel
- Charbroiler operates with 240,000 BTU; base features 1/5 hp compressor and requires 115V connection
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
Delivering superior convenience, the Cooking Performance Group 72" gas radiant charbroiler with 4 drawer refrigerated chef base is a must-have in any commercial kitchen.
Easily keep up with customer demands for grilled burgers, chicken, steak and other dishes by cooking them on this Cooking Performance Group 72CBRRBNL 72" charbroiler with refrigerated chef base! This convenient equipment combination is great for any kitchen that wants to streamline their food prep process, providing refrigerated storage space, a charbroiler for cooking, and a place for the charbroiler to sit.
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
Field Convertible (Gas)
This unit can be modified by a service technician to operate using either natural gas or liquid propane gas.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
With this unit you can keep a variety of ingredients in the chef base, pull them out for an order, and charbroil it all within the same workspace! This helps keep employees positioned at a versatile work station while improving the overall traffic flow of the kitchen.
This particular charbroiler boasts 6 powerful 40,000 BTU stainless steel U-shaped burners with cast iron grates to provide even broiling, which also catch juices from your flavorful meats to produce searing flames and smoke for a great-tasting product. To prevent clogging, the angled sides help direct oil to the drip tray.
Reversible Cast Iron Grates
The reversible cast iron top grates give your meats tantalizing grill marks, sporting a thin side that's perfect for searing and a thick side that's great for your more delicate foods. They can also be used in a flat or sloped position so that you can simultaneously cook various foods to the desired level of doneness!
Thanks to its stainless steel construction, a full width waste tray, and the ability to remove the cast iron grates, radiant covers, and stainless steel burners without tools, the charbroiler is both durable and extremely easy to clean! It has a 3/4" rear gas connection and ships ready to connect to a natural gas supply, but includes a liquid propane orifice kit for simple field conversion.
Heavy-Duty Chef Base
Not only do you receive the charbroiler, but you get a 4 drawer refrigerated base to place it on, as well! This particular chef base features a durable 1 3/4" stainless steel top that can hold up to 1100 lb. and is equipped with a marine edge to contain drips and spills for easy cleanup. For maximum capacity, each drawer can hold up to 2 full size food pans (sold separately).
Robust Refrigeration System
The 1/5 hp refrigeration system circulates R-134a refrigerant and is easily operated by its electronic temperature control, which allows you to set the unit to hold prepared foods and ingredients at temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit.
Built to Last
Plus, the cabinet is made of 20 gauge stainless steel inside and out for durability, and for greater ease of cleaning, it rests on (4) 4" casters so that you can move it away from the wall. This refrigerated chef base requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Customer Q&AAsk a Question
For safety reasons, a qualified service professional should perform the conversion. Your equipment’s warranty may require that such conversions be done by a professional, and failure to do so may void warranty coverage. We recommend that you communicate with your installer to also arrange for the gas type conversion at the time of installation.
Compare to Other Products
Cooking Surface Depth
Gas Inlet Size
Number of Burners
- 72 Inches
- 30 1/2 Inches
- 16 3/4 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth:
- 20 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width:
- 72 Inches
- 72 3/8 Inches
- 32 1/8 Inches
- 25 7/8 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-24-NL 24" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-36-NL 36" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 160,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-24-NL 24" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 80,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-15-NL 15" Gas Countertop Radiant Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-15-NL 15" Natural Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 40,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-48-NL 48" Gas Countertop Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 120,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-72-NL 72" Gas Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 240,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-72-NL 72" Gas Radiant Charbroiler - 240,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CR-CPG-60-NL 60" Gas Radiant Charbroiler - 200,000 BTU
- Cooking Performance Group CL-CPG-60-NL 60" Gas Lava Briquette Charbroiler - 200,000 BTU
1 reviews rated this 5 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 4 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 3 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 2 out of 5 stars.
0 reviews rated this 1 out of 5 stars.
Customer Photos & Videos
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register