Other Available Sizes:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Capitalize on cooking space with 2 independent burners to allow for maximum productivity
- Uses cast iron radiants to deflect heat towards cooking surface
- Field convertible to liquid propane; orifices included
- Equipped with removable angled cast iron top grates for better flame control
- 60,000 BTU; 3/4" rear gas connection
- Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
- Regency 48" Mobile Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows, Full Port Valve, Restraining Device, and Quick Disconnect - 3/4"
- Noble Chemical 1 Qt. / 32 oz. Formula-D Ready to Use Decarbonizer and Degreaser
- 10" x 3" Solid Turner with Round Blade and Extra-Long Wood Handle
- Avantco 177RADNTAGCS Radiant for Chef Series CAG24RC, CAG36RC, and CAG48RC Charbroilers
- Noble Chemical 1 Gallon / 128 oz. Strike All Purpose Cleaner Degreaser - 4/Case
- Texas Brush 31" Smart Grill Brush Stainless Steel Wire Brush with Black Handle
- Avantco 177PAG5 6" Cast Iron Grate
Perfect for busy operations that are tight on space, this Avantco Chef Series CAG-24-RC 24" gas radiant charbroiler adds easy compact convenience to your kitchen!
The unit is space efficient, designed specifically for your kitchen countertop and allows you to maximize every inch of work space. With (2) 30,000 BTU burners, it is ideal for grilling burgers on one side and shrimp on the other.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection to be installed by a professional.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
This unit has an additional built-in orifice for optional field conversion.
Operation is simple and intuitive, thanks to the 2 large control knobs located on the front of the unit. These controls operate the burners independently, so you can set each side of the charbroiler to a different temperature and cook different items at the same time.
For quality performance, this charbroiler uses radiants to deflect heat towards the cooking surface, ensuring quick recovery and convenient heat retention.
For quick and easy cleaning, this unit features a removable waste tray to collect food particles. Simply remove the tray, empty or rinse it, and return it back to its original spot.
With a countertop design, the unit is space efficient, leaving room in your kitchen for additional equipment, supplies, or work surface area. It also allows placement on top of existing work tables and chef bases, ensuring that your space is maximized to its full potential.
Unlike other gas charbroilers that require liquid propane or natural gas, this unit ships ready for a natural gas connection, but can be converted to accept liquid propane. The unit uses a total 60,000 BTU for operation.
Compare to Other Products
- Width:24 Inches
- Depth:30 1/2 Inches
- Height:16 7/8 Inches
- Cooking Surface Width:24 Inches
- Cooking Surface Depth:21 1/2 Inches
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register