Garland G24-BRL Natural Gas 24" Ceramic Briquette Charbroiler - 60,000 BTU
Contact us for detailsShips free with Plus
Call 717-392-7472 (Mon-Thur 24 Hours, Fri 12AM-8PM EST
Sat & Sun: 9AM-4PM EST)
Other Available Fuel Types:
- (4) 15,000 BTU burners
- Counter-mount or range matched to Garland G series ranges (sold separately)
- Stainless steel exterior and low profile backguard
- Dual-sided cast iron broiler racks
- Heavy-duty ceramic briquettes
- 4" sanitary legs for counter-mount applications
- Manual hi-lo controls
- Natural gas
Garland / US Range
You May Also Need
Regency 48" Stationary Gas Connector Hose Kit with 2 Elbows and Full Port Valve - 3/4"
plus $54.49 / Each
Garland G24-BRL-CAB G Series 24" Range Match Charbroiler Cabinet
plus $681.00 / Each
Garland G24-BRL-CAB G Series 24" Range Match Charbroiler Cabinet with Casters
plus $916.99 / Each
Garland G24-BRL-STD G Series 24" Range Match Charbroiler Stand with Casters
plus $707.41 / Each
Garland G24-BRL-STD G Series 24" Range Match Charbroiler Stand
plus $441.00 / Each
Unpacking, cleaning, and seasoning your charbroiler is easy! Follow these simple steps, and you’ll be grilling up savory burgers and fish fillets in no time without the hassle of sticky grates.
Garland's heavy duty countertop line features compact designs in a variety of sizes to meet your specific needs. Boasting manual controls, easy-to-clean surfaces, and powerful components, Garland units are perfect for your restaurant kitchen!
|Garland / US Range G24-BRL-NAT Specs|
|Depth||34 1/2 Inches|
|Height||29 1/8 Inches|
|Features||Low Profile Design|
|Gas Inlet Size||3/4 Inches|
|Heating Source||Lava Rocks|
|Number of Burners||4|
|Number of Controls||4|
|Power Type||Natural Gas|
Customer questions about this product
- My business is at a high elevation; does this change anything when I order gas cooking equipment?
- Many gas equipment manufacturers need to make adjustments to the equipment so it operates correctly at elevations over 2,000 feet. Sometimes we can special order from the manufacturer and have your cooking equipment delivered ready-to-go, but in cases where your unit is in stock and waiting to ship, you’ll need to have a qualified service technician come to your location and alter your unit at the time of installation so that it is compatible with a higher elevation. Contact our Special Orders team prior to placing your order, and we will let you know what will work best for the equipment you are planning to purchase.
- Can I cancel my order for this Garland item if I change my mind?
- Because this item is built-to-order, the manufacturer will charge a 10% cancellation fee for orders where the item has already been built but not yet shipped.
Garland / US Range G24-BRL-NAT Details
Ideal for burgers, chicken, fillets, and more, the Garland G24-BRL natural gas 24" charbroiler is a practical, versatile addition to your concession stand, snack bar, or restaurant kitchen! This medium-duty charbroiler utilizes one 15,000 BTU burner for every 6" of grill space, providing intense and consistent heat to the ceramic briquettes that grill your foods to perfection.
This 24" charbroiler features a stainless steel front, sides, and backguard with a lift-off grease trough for fast and easy cleaning. The grilling grates are also removable in 6" sections so you can easily maintain the burners and replace the briquettes. To accommodate a variety of foods, each grate is reversible with a broad rounded bar pattern on one side and a fine diamond pattern on the other. This unit is designed to align neatly with Garland G series ranges (sold separately) for a seamless appearance and increased productivity, or it can simply be used as a counter-mount charbroiler with its 4" sanitary legs.
Left to Right: 24"
Front to Back: 34 1/2"
Height: 29 1/8"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
This item meets the standards imposed by NSF International, which focuses on public safety, health, and the environment.
CSA Design Cert
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable U.S. standards.
CSA Blue Flame
This item has been certified by the Canadian Standards Association (CSA) and meets applicable Canadian standards for appliances using gas or petroleum fuel.
3/4" Gas Connection
This unit comes with a 3/4" gas connection.
Resources and Downloads for
Garland / US Range G24-BRL-NAT
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Please note that this item is subject to a 7% export warranty administration fee for all international orders. Please note that this item is subject to a 15% Export Infringement Administration fee for all international orders. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Note: This warranty covers products shipped to and installed in the USA only. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register