Master-Bilt MBSMP48-18A 48" 2 Door Mega Top Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
- Accommodates up to (18) 1/6 size, 4" deep food pans
- 2 door design houses 2 adjustable shelves for product storage
- Insulated lid covers pan rail area to maximize temperature retention
- 9 1/2" deep removable cutting board for convenient prep space
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; features 6" casters for mobility
- Front-breathing design eliminates need for side and back clearance; foamed-in-place insulation
- Maintains temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit; uses R-290 refrigerant
- 115V; 3/8 hp
|Master-Bilt MBSMP48-18 Specs|
|Depth||36 7/8 Inches|
|Height||44 5/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||48 Inches|
|Nominal Width||48 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||9 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||36 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||13.4 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Rear Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Front Breathing|
|Made in America||Yes|
|Number of 1/6 Size Pans Included||18 Pans|
|Number of Doors||2|
|Number of Shelves||2|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||32 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Mega Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Master-Bilt MBSMP48-18 Details
Maximize back-of-house operations with this Master-Bilt MBSMP48-18A 48" 2 door mega top refrigerated sandwich prep table. Built to accommodate up to (18) 1/6 size food pans, it comes standard with 4" food pans, but can hold 6" deep pans, as well. This versatility allows you to easily maximize or minimize the amount of ingredients stored in the pan rail at any given time. Plus, regardless of the stored product, an insulated lid slides down to cover the pan rail and to help maintain food safe conditions.
For optimal convenience, the unit features a 9 1/2" deep, removable cutting board. This provides a convenient work surface for chopping, slicing, or just assembling everything from salad orders to custom sandwiches. Below the workspace is a roomy, 13.4 cu. ft. refrigerated interior with 2 adjustable shelves. It's great for holding back-up pans of ingredients or as over-flow storage space for other prep stations around the kitchen. Two self-closing doors provide access.
This particular unit features an exceptionally strong design built to withstand the rough, high-volume environment of a commercial kitchen. Not only is the exterior stainless steel, but so is the interior, which means that the inevitable spill or leak won't damage the unit. Plus, foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation is built-in, providing overall structural strength for a reliable, long-lasting product. Because this unit is front-breathing, it doesn't even require side or back clearance, making it easier to install.
Powered by a 3/8 hp compressor, the unit uses R-290 refrigerant to maintain temperatures between 32 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It requires a 115V electrical connection for operation.
Depth: 36 7/8"
Height: 44 5/8"
Working Height: 36"
Capacity: 13.4 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
Because this item is not stocked in our warehouse, processing, transit times and stock availability will vary. If you need your items by a certain date,
please contact us prior to placing your order. Expedited shipping availability may vary. We cannot guarantee that this item can be cancelled off of the order or returned once it is placed.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
UL US & Canada
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) for use in the United States of America and Canada.
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register