Avantco SS-PT-71-HC 70" 3 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
$1,899.00/EachShips free with Plus
- Pan rail accommodates (18) 1/6 size, 6" deep food pans
- Cutting board built-in for convenient prep space
- Lower refrigerated cabinet houses 3 shelves that each hold up to 90 lb. of weight
- Maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit
- Environmentally-safe R290 refrigerant
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- Easy-to-operate digital temperature control and auto defrost feature
- 115V; 3/4 hp
White Glove Delivery - Available -What is White Glove service?
Standard common carrier delivery options cover the cost of getting an item to your shipping address but our White Glove delivery service does that and more!
The White Glove agent will call to schedule a Call Before Delivery within a four hour window, which gives you the flexibility to work around your busy schedule and to prepare the space where your item will be placed. Upon delivery, trained professionals will unload your large item from the truck, bring it into the room of choice, unpack the item and remove all packaging debris from the premises.
Please note that White Glove delivery will typically add 5 - 7 business days to your order's transit, and only includes 30 minutes of on-site time. If on-site time beyond 30 minutes is required, you may be responsible for additional fees. While the agents will bring the items into the location of your choice, this service does not include set-up of the items being delivered, such as installation of casters, shelves, or other accessories. Small items will not be unpackaged individually; they will be set in place and debris and packaging material will not be removed.
"You May Also Need" items are guaranteed to work with the item you are viewing, such as lids that will fit a cup or casters that will fit a piece of equipment. If an item is not listed in this section, we do not guarantee that it will work with the product you are viewing and do not recommend that you purchase them for use together.
Avantco 17816412 4" Swivel Plate Caster with Brake
plus $26.49 /Each
Avantco 17819301 4" Swivel Plate Caster
plus $26.49 /Each
Avantco 178CBS1070 70 1/4" x 11 1/2" Cutting Board
plus $99.99 /Each
Avantco 178CLIP Refrigeration Shelf Clip
plus $0.69 /Each
Avantco 178SCLB15327 12 7/8" x 9/16" Divider Bar
Avantco 178SCLB25327 12 7/8" x 1" Divider Bar
Avantco 178SCLB90327 12 7/8" x 3 9/16" Divider Bar
Avantco 178SHELFSC3 Coated Wire Shelf - 17 1/16" x 21 5/8"
plus $48.99 /Each
|Width||70 3/8 Inches|
|Height||42 3/8 Inches|
|Interior Width||66 1/2 Inches|
|Nominal Width||72 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||18 Pans|
|Capacity||18 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Number of Doors||3|
|Number of Shelves||3|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R290, R600a, or R513a refrigerant before. What is it?
- R290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) is an HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerant. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Are there any temperature specifications to keep in mind when installing this Avantco prep table?
- This unit has a maximum ambient temperature rating of 90 degrees Fahrenheit.
- How do I correctly install the shelves into this unit?
- To promote proper air flow through your Avantco unit, please ensure that the wire ledges on the shelves are positioned toward the back of the unit. These ledges help keep enough space between your product and the back wall so that cold air can adequately circulate through the cabinet. Incorrectly installing the shelf ledges can restrict airflow, causing the temperature in the bottom of your unit to rise.
- Why is there a step in the interior of this undercounter unit?
- This unit’s refrigeration system is located in the lower rear of the cabinet, causing the step in its interior. The step may decrease the inner depth of the cabinet's lower interior versus what is listed as its overall interior depth, so please check the unit’s specs and diagrams to ensure it will accommodate your storage needs.
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- Always refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
Optmize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SS-PT-71-HC 70" 3 door stainless steel refrigerated sandwich prep table, and better keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, sub shop, or hospital, the unit is sure to help streamline the sandwich prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top rail, for instance, accommodates up to (18) 1/6 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common sandwich or salad toppings, from eggs and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the pan rail to maintain proper, food safe temperatures. A full-length cutting board, which is 10" deep, is mounted to the table surface, providing a place for slicing ingredients and assembling orders.
Beneath the workspace is additional storage space. Because it's refrigerated, the space is great for storing back-up ingredients, such as deli meat and cheese, as well as less common toppings. Three epoxy-coated shelves are included and can each accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies.
High quality performance is made possible by the unit's 3/4 hp refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation. The insulation also helps to promote proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 70 3/8"
Height: 42 3/8"
Working Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 18 cu. ft.
Width: 66 1/2"
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
WARNING: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other reproductive harm.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. The right is reserved to deny shipment for residential usage; if this occurs, you will be notified as soon as possible.
Other Products from this Line
Avantco SS-PT-27-HC 27" 1 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Avantco SS-PT-36-HC 36" 2 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Avantco SS-PT-48-HC 48" 2 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Avantco SS-PT-60-HC 60" 2 Door Stainless Steel Refrigerated Sandwich Prep Table
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register