Earn up to $188.67 back (18,867 points)with a Webstaurant Rewards Visa® Credit Card
Other Available Styles:
Installation ServicesCheck if installation is currently available for your area. Enter ZIP Code >
- Top holds (16) 1/6 size pans (included)
- Includes a 10" wide cutting board
- Stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers, and grille
- Cabinet features foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 1/3 hp; 115V; runs on R290 eco-friendly refrigerant
- Beverage-Air 705-392D-05 Equivalent 60" x 10" Composite Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 00B23-026D-01 (6) 24 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 00B23-025D-01 (8) 16 oz. Bottle Organizer for SPE Standard and Cutting Top Prep Refrigerators
- Beverage-Air 705-290C-03 Equivalent 60" x 10" Cutting Board
- Beverage-Air 00C31-038A 6" Replacement Casters - 4/Set
- Beverage-Air 28D40-067C-04 Divider Bar for Refrigerated Salad / Sandwich Prep Tables
|Beverage-Air SPED60HC-16-2 Specs|
|Shipping Weight||382 lb.|
|Depth||31 1/4 Inches|
|Height||41 11/16 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||60 Inches|
|Nominal Width||60 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||10 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||16 Pans|
|Access Type||Doors and Drawers|
|Capacity||17.1 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Location||Bottom Mounted|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Features||Made in America|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Drawers||1 Drawers|
|Number of Shelves||2 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Refrigeration Type||Air Cooled|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type||Standard Top|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
- I haven’t heard of R-290, R-600a, R-513a, or R-448A refrigerant before. What is it?
- R-290 (also known as high purity propane or CARE 40) and R-600a (also known as refrigerant grade Isobutane or CARE 10) are hydrocarbon refrigerants. R513a (also known as Opteon XP10) and R-448A (also known as Solstice N40) are HFO (hydrofluoroolefin) refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by some manufacturers in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
- Does Beverage-Air warrant this item for use in a food truck?
- This item is covered under Beverage-Air's warranty contingent upon the unit being kept in a controlled climate. This means that the interior of the food truck may not be susceptible to extreme high or low temperatures. If warranty service is required, the truck must be able to sit stationary for 24-48 hours to allow for a technician to service the equipment.
- What does the “H” or “HC” mean in the newer Beverage-Air model numbers?
- This is a representation that the unit is using a “Hydrocarbon” refrigerant. This would include both R290 and R600a refrigerants. They are being used as an eco-friendly refrigerant by Beverage-Air in response to the EPA’s Significant New Alternatives Policy (SNAP) Program. Read more about this program in our blog post on Refrigerant Regulations.
Beverage-Air SPED60HC-16-2 Details
The Beverage-Air SPED60HC-16-2 60" one door, two drawer sandwich / salad prep table provides plenty of room to prepare your freshest salads, sandwiches, and more! Its high-capacity refrigeration system boasts an optimized airflow pattern that cools the pans from the bottom for more even temperature distribution and improved performance. A stainless steel front, sides, top, drawers and grille ensure years of dependable performance. The door section provides additional storage space for backup toppings and ingredients, and comes with two epoxy-coated steel wire shelves.
- 10" wide polyethylene cutting board provides convenient work space and is removable for easy cleaning
- 4" deep polycarbonate food pans included for top section
- Top section holds (16) 1/6 size pans (included)
- Top drawer holds 4" deep food pans; bottom drawer holds 6" deep food pans (sold separately)
- Door section has stay-open, self-closing design and comes with two epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Cabinet insulated with CFC-free foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for energy efficiency
- 1/3 hp compressor runs on eco-friendly R290 refrigerant
- Heavy-duty 6" casters (2 locking), stainless steel top, sides, drawers and front grille
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum interior liner
- Insulated cover
- 17.1 cu. ft. total capacity
Depth: 31 1/4"
Height: 41 11/16"
Capacity: 17.1 cu. ft.
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
This item has been tested and meets the sanitation hazard standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
This item has been evaluated by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL) to meet specific properties and a limited range of hazards for product safety.
This item has been tested and meets safety standards imposed by the Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
UL Classified EPH
This product complies with UL EPH standards and meets ANSI/NSF requirements.
Resources and Downloads for
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Please refer to the warranty document linked to this item for Beverage Air’s most recent warranty statement. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Other Products from this Line
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register