- Top accommodates (6) 1/6 size and (2) 1/9 size, 6" deep food pans
- Removable 15" extra deep, 3/4" thick cutting board provides 4 1/2" more depth than standard board
- Digital control with auto defrost
- Stainless steel exterior and interior; foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation
- 115V; eco-friendly R290 refrigerant; 3/7 hp; 2 Amps
- Vigor Full Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Avantco 178UC27KITFR Field Reversible Hinge Kit
- Avantco 178SHELFSC1 Coated Wire Shelf - 17 1/16" x 23 1/2"
- Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 2 1/2" Deep
- Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 4" Deep
- Vigor 1/2 Size Clear Polycarbonate Food Pan - 6" Deep
- Vigor 1/2 Size Long Clear Food Pan - 2" Deep
- Vigor 1/2 Size Long Clear Food Pan - 4" Deep
|Shipping Weight||249 lb.|
|Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Height||42 3/8 Inches|
|Cutting Board Width||27 1/2 Inches|
|Interior Width||24 Inches|
|Nominal Width||27 Inches|
|Cutting Board Depth||15 Inches|
|Interior Depth||23 3/4 Inches|
|Interior Height||23 1/2 Inches|
|Work Surface Height||35 1/4 Inches|
|1/6 Size Pan Capacity||6 Pans|
|1/9 Size Pan Capacity||2 Pans|
|Capacity||6 cu. ft.|
|Compressor Style||Side / Rear Breathing|
|Cutting Board Thickness||3/4 Inches|
|Exterior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Individual Shelf Capacity||90 lb.|
|Interior Material||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Doors||1 Doors|
|Number of Shelves||1 Shelves|
|Plug Type||NEMA 5-15P|
|Temperature Range||33 - 40 Degrees F|
|Top Type|| Cutting Top|
|Total BTU||974 BTU|
Customer questions about this product
- What kinds of pans can I use in my refrigerated prep table?
- While various configurations combining traditional 1/3 size, 1/6 size, and other food pan sizes are possible, it's important to refer to your equipment's Specification Sheet and/or Owner's Manual to see what pan sizes and configurations are recommended. Certain accessories may be needed in order to use pans of a different size than what is recommended. It is also important to note that mixing and matching pans from different manufacturers may result in the pans not fitting properly.
- How do I know if this unit will fit under or match the height of my ADA-Height counter?
- Many manufacturers offer their refrigeration equipment in several different height options to best meet your needs. Here's a breakdown of how we classify these different heights:
Counter Height: Work surface is more than 34" high; standard height unit.
ADA Height: Work surface height is 34" or less; complies with ADA regulations.
Low Profile: Work surface height is less than 32"; designed to fit under most ADA-height counters.
If the unit you are purchasing does not have a flat top, such as a worktop or sandwich/salad prep table, it may affect whether or not it will align with certain countertops. To ensure that the product will meet your needs, please reference the product's literature and specifications.
Optimize your back-of-house operations with this Avantco SS-PT-27-C 27" 1 door stainless steel refrigerated sandwich prep table, and keep up with customer demands. Whether used in a university, sub shop, or hospital, the unit is sure to help streamline the sandwich prep process with its convenient features and capacity. Its top accommodates up to (6) 1/6 size and (2) 1/9 size food pans up to 6" deep (sold separately). These are great for holding common sandwich or salad toppings, from eggs and cheese to green pepper or ham. Plus, a lift-up lid encloses the top to maintain safe temperatures. An extra large 15" deep full length cutting board is mounted to the table surface, providing maximum space for slicing ingredients and assembling orders.
Beneath the prep top, additional refrigerated storage space is perfect for storing back-up ingredients, such as deli meat and cheese, as well as less common toppings. An epoxy-coated shelf is included and can accommodate up to 90 lb. of weight, helping to organize your assorted supplies. You can even use a reversible hinge kit (sold separately) to convert the hinges to the left side of the unit. Divider bars are also included for ultimate convenience.
High-quality performance is made possible by the unit's 3/7 hp refrigeration system, which maintains temperatures between 33 and 40 degrees Fahrenheit. It does this by circulating eco-friendly R290 refrigerant. This specialized refrigerant has an ozone depletion potential (ODP) of 0 and a global warming potential (GWP) of 3, making it an environmentally-responsible choice for your business.
The construction of this unit is designed with commercial use in mind. It features a 430 type stainless steel exterior and 304 type stainless steel interior, which are fortified with foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation for proper temperature retention. For operation, the prep table requires a 115V electrical connection.
Width: 27 1/2"
Height: 42 3/8"
Working Height: 35 1/4"
Capacity: 6 cu. ft.
Depth: 23 3/4"
Height: 23 1/2"
This Item Ships via Common Carrier. For more information and tips to help your delivery go smoothly, click here.
This unit comes with a NEMA 5-15P plug.
This item meets the sanitation standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group.
ETL US & Canada
This item meets the electrical product safety standards imposed by the ETL, a division of the Intertek Group, for use in the United States and Canada.
Resources and Downloads
A PDF viewer is required to view this product's information. Download Adobe Acrobat software
Note: Avantco Refrigeration equipment with a labor warranty purchased prior to October 15th 2020 is warranted for 1 year parts & labor / 5 year compressor. RESIDENTIAL USERS: Vendor assumes no liability for parts or labor coverage for component failure or other damages resulting from installation in non-commercial or residential applications. Your warranty will be voided if installed in non-commercial or residential applications.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register