Ghirardelli 25 lb. 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate .5M Baking Chips
- Quantity Discounts!
Other Available Types:
- 500 chips per pound
- Contains 60% cacao for a dark, robust flavor
- Ideal for cakes, brownies, cookies, sauces, and truffles
- Enhances texture and taste of dishes
- Bulk supply for high volume users
- Well-recognized and trusted brand name
- Great for bakeries and cafes
|Made in America||Yes|
|Package Size||25 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Add texture and flavor to baked goods with these Ghirardelli 25 lb. 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate .5M baking chips! With a size of .5M, meaning there are 500 chips per lb., they are perfect for sprinkling throughout a variety of decadent desserts. Unlike milk chocolate or semi-sweet chocolate, this 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate has a bold, dark taste. The roasting process of the cacao beans affects the flavor intensity, and the cacao beans for bittersweet chocolate have been roasted at a higher temperature for a longer time. This deep-roasted, robust chocolate flavor is perfect for cooking and baking purposes. Mix these chocolate chips into classic cookie, cake, and brownie batters, or blend them into smooth dessert sauces that your customers will love.
Customers will recognize and trust the Ghirardelli name when they see it in your cafe, coffee shop, ice cream parlor, or restaurant. Ghirardelli began with a young Italian chocolatier in the early 1800s and is now a brand widely known for its rich flavors. This sense of quality is the result of Ghirardelli's commitment to control all steps of the chocolate-making process, from roasting the cocoa beans, to refining the product for smoothness and well-balanced flavor. In addition, the company understands that sustainable sourcing and knowing the origins of the cocoa beans speaks to the quality of the finished product. No matter what dish or drink you prepare, guests are in for a treat with these 60% cacao bittersweet chocolate .5M baking chips!
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
KOF-K Kosher Supervision (Dairy)
This dairy item has been certified Kosher by the KOF-K Kosher Supervision and meets the strictest standards of Kosher law.
Other Products from this Line
People Talk About:
I use these bittersweet chocolates for melting and coating my baked good such as mini bundt cakes, pretzels, and fruit. They are beautiful and delicious.
Nicole C. from Ineffable Delights Posted on 03/29/2017
was looking for good quality chocolate for a while, I'm glad I gave this one a try, it's perfect for cakes and pastries that I make! little bit pricey, but unfortunately you can't get a good chocolate for cheap. satisfied.
Martin J. from Martin johnson Posted on 03/26/2017
After trying this chocolate chips I will never be able to go back to other brand! Taste like real Belgium chocolate and will make any final product a hero!
Tomas S. Posted on 03/24/2017
Get paid to review this product!
If you've used this product, simply log in and share your text, video, and photo reviews of it. The customers on the left did it, and you can too! Earn up to $16.00 per product.Login or Register