Other Available Types:
- Standard 1M chip means there are 1,000 chips per lb.
- Sweet, light white chocolate flavor with smooth texture
- Adds texture and delicious flavor to breakfast and dessert items
- Perfect for brownies, cookies, cakes, and chocolate fondue
- Ideal for bakeries, ice cream shops, and restaurants
|Shipping Weight||52 lb.|
|Features|| Gluten Free|
Made in America
|Package Size||50 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What is the best way to store baking chips & add ins / ice cream toppings?
- This product should be stored in a cool place away from direct sunlight and should be protected from moisture.
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Add delicious chocolate flavor to your signature desserts with these white chocolate chips! With a size of 1M, meaning there are 1000 chocolate chips per lb., these are standard sized chocolate chips. Perfectly-sized for incorporating into a variety of breakfast items, pastries, and batters, these white chocolate chips can add a rich, sweet bite to almost any sweet indulgence in your establishment.
Ideal for baking, white chocolate is a type of chocolate that has its own distinct taste since it includes no chocolate liquor, like other types of chocolate, and is crafted from cocoa butter, milk solids, and sugar. Its light, sweet flavor is sure to please the sweet tooth of customers of all ages. Great when melted and used in chocolate fountains or fondues, these chocolate chips can also enhance the flavor and texture of an endless variety of cookies, and they can enhance the presentation of cakes, brownies, and ice cream sundaes. Create satisfyingly sweet white chocolate cheesecakes, white chocolate truffles, and so much more with this extremely versatile ingredient. A must have for any bakery, cafe, ice cream shop, or restaurant, these white chocolate chips help deliver the sweetness your customers crave.
This item is gluten-free per the manufacturer.
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
Orthodox Union Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by the Orthodox Union.
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it. Get paid up to $16 for submitting one of the first text, photo, or video reviews for this item. View your account for details.Login or Register