Great tasting chocolate chip that can be melted or used straight away for baking. Top quality chocolate by Callebaut.
- Semi-sweet dark chocolate with a smooth cocoa body and a rich, decadent finish
- Mini chocolate chip shape perfect for cookies
- Bake-stable formula melts well in recipes but holds up as a classic chocolate chip
- Ideal for use as a beverage garnish or ice cream mix-in
- All Callebaut purchases support West African and South American farmers and their communities
Other Products from this Line
- Van Leer .6M Milk Chocolate Chunks 30 lb.
- Barry Callebaut .6M Elegant Dark Chocolate Chunks 30 lb.
- Van Leer .3M Ultimate Dark Chocolate Chunks 30 lb.
- Barry Callebaut .6M White Chocolate Chunks 30 lb.
- Van Leer .5M Breda Dark Chocolate Chunks 30 lb.
|Shipping Weight||31.04 lb.|
Made in America
Rainforest Alliance Certified
|Package Size||30 lb.|
Customer questions about this product
- What does the "M" stand for when referring to 1M, 4M, etc. baking chips? What is the difference between these types of baking chips?
- The "M" in the titles refers to the baking chips’ count per pound. So for example, 1M relates to 1000 chips per pound whereas 4M baking chips have a slightly smaller size and you can get 4 times the amount for a total of 4000 chips per pound. 1M is typically regarded as a standard size. Number values below 1 will have a larger size diameter and less chips per pound, whereas numbers greater than 1 will be smaller in diameter but you'll get more chips per pound. The graphic below allows you to see the difference between the many sizes we carry on our site.
Exceptional flavor and appearance starts with using quality ingredients. Use these Barry Callebaut 10M semi-sweet chocolate chips to bring an indulgent chocolate flavor to your signature confectionaries! This semi-sweet dark chocolate features an intense roasted cocoa body with bitter notes and hints of fruit, making it an ideal ingredient for boosting the rich chocolate flavor in your creations. The chocolate's roasted notes, acidity, bitterness, and sweetness all blend together perfectly to deliver a complete, balanced, and consistent flavor profile that ensures the chocolate's taste will work across different applications and with a wider range of flavors and ingredients. These semi-sweet chocolate chips pair exceptionally well with spicy flavors like cumin or Sichuan pepper, fruity flavors like lime and blueberry, or more intriguing flavors like balsamic vinegar and Earl Grey.
Essential for any bakery, chocolate shop, cafe, or gelateria that uses the finest products, these semi-sweet chocolate chips deliver on the quality and consistency you're looking for. The consistent, mini-sized chocolate chip shape offers an efficient, time-saving alternative to larger chocolate blocks to minimize labor in your establishment. Perfect for garnishing your signature iced beverages or mixing in to your luscious ice creams, these mini chips yield a satisfying texture and decadent flavor in an easy-to-eat bite size. The bake-stable formula melts evenly in recipes such as rich, silky ganaches for piping or dense, velvety cremeux or mousse for your specialty dessert menu, but also holds its signature chocolate chip shape for studs of chocolate in classic cookies and fudgy brownies that will keep customers coming back for more.
Barry Callebaut delivers unparalleled workability with the most balanced taste on the market, which is why it is preferred by most chefs around the world. Callebaut partners with the Cocoa Horizons Foundation, a non-profit organization that works directly with farmer groups to improve and empower their livelihoods and communities, to support farmer training and help provide the tools necessary for the farmers to excel at their craft. In fact, with each Callebaut chocolate purchase, Cocoa Horizons reinvests a portion back into the West African and South American farmers and their communities! Boost your brand by showing your customers that you're committed to using only the finest, sustainably-sourced chocolate for your products like Callebaut.
Minimum Cocoa Content: 43%
Fat Content: 25%
Made in America
This item was made in the United States of America.
OK Dairy Kosher
This item is certified dairy Kosher by OK Kosher.
Rainforest Alliance Certified
This product has been grown and harvested using environmentally and socially responsible practices
Fair Trade Certification
This item was produced in accordance with the standards of International Fair Trade.
People Talk About:chocolate baking callebaut great quality straight tasting top
Leave a review of this product!
If you've used this product, log in and leave a review to tell us and other customers what you thought about it.Login or Register